You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

arlen ness air intake mod and other goodies
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

motomarc
Posted 2008-05-07 7:54 PM (#9897)
Subject: arlen ness air intake mod and other goodies

Puddle Jumper

jokelahoma city, jokelahoma
Ok after looking all over the friggin place and not finding any info on the pipes no pictures nothing at all.
I placed a call to ness and got a very nice gentelman on the phone.
He was happy to inform me of the goodies they have for our visions.

They have come up with a filter kit that adds another k&n filter in the backbone of the frame under the center console. If you look from the gas cap side you can see a black plastic plate in there remove the dash and take plate out drop in filter and walla more air for the engine.

the pipes are a sweet deal at $449.95 retail there one piece just like a stage 2 mufflers and no tailgunners won't fit.
He told me there on back order as well the fuel pack called the cheapshot $149.95 is recomended not the bigshot for the vision do to the mass of wiring it is better to tap the wires VS plugs. Thats what they say anyways.
I am getting a catalog sent out to me and will be buying a ton of goodies for it ASAP chrome resivior covers, the k&n added filter pipes and fuel control.

looks like were all gonna smoke all these poor harley riders after they go and spend $3000-4000 in engine mods they still wont have the HP or TQ we will for less then $650 shipped to the door. roflmao new harley 68TQ 50HP at rear wheel and still $21000 stock.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mike s
Posted 2008-05-09 7:32 PM (#10021 - in reply to #9897)
Subject: Re: arlen ness air intake mod and other goodies

Cruiser

Valdosta, GA
You'd be better off picking up the intake plate and fuel controller from Lloydz. They designed the box, have a better base map specific to the Vision, and will provide after-the-sale service that Ness will not. Their unit is also plug and play and very easy to install. Lloyd has a lot of work and research in these units and has put out a superior product. The same holds for the intake plate, which is good for 11hp.

As for the pipes...the last I heard, they were the same as the Stage 1, Level 1s from Vic, just without the K&N and the download.
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2008-05-10 7:03 AM (#10030 - in reply to #10021)
Subject: Re: arlen ness air intake mod and other goodies

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Mike is right, Lloyd personally designs and tests all of his products on the bikes they were made for.

...and they're available thru Vision-Riders!

Lloydz Products Here
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™