You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

CFR mufflers
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Vision ReviewsMessage format

wroman
Posted 2011-04-24 10:38 AM (#84719)
Subject: CFR mufflers

Tourer

Gettysburg, 2008 Tour Premium
I really like these mufflers. I have hard so far the stock mufflers, stock with baffles removed, Victory stage II mufflers and last year I spent way to much time and money building various baffles to work in the Stage II muffler bodies. Some mods work great at specific riding conditions but all-in-all I never hit the nail on the head and always struggled getting performance AND highway mileage to come together.
Along with the CFR's I have Lloyds fuel controler, his re-mapped ECM, both air filters and IAV. The bike liked the ECM.
I am real close to getting everything set up, it may be just a tic rich under slight load part throttle and I will address that next ride-my thoughts is to open the IAV 1/4 turn if that doesn't work I will cut the accel fuel down one position. My last tank I got a generous 44MPG with a combo of cruising and hard accel and hwy running, at times 80-90 MPH.
I am very happy. Under throttle the bike has never pulled so hard. It definatly wakes up a 2400 rpm but still has good torque lower. When dialed in the pipes can be ridden without unpleasant noise, there not silent but not intrusive.
I also like the fact that this is a very clean system and no exhaust residue gets on any body parts.
For those interested CFR Morcycles had 30 pairs late last fall and I believe he plans to discontinue them for a full system.
I am not associated with them in any way just letting my community know before they are gone
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™