You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

My Vision Story...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Vision ReviewsMessage format

hdfed
Posted 2011-02-15 3:58 PM (#79384)
Subject: My Vision Story...

Cruiser

Orlando
I purchased my Vision early December 2010.  It is now mid February and I have 3000 miles on her.  Before I took delivery of the bike I had the selling dealership install a rider backrest and a CB/Intercom system.  The following is and has been my nightmare:

1.       CB/Intercom not working at delivery.
2.       Asked to return to dealership (91 miles one-way) to have it fixed.
3.       Returned for fix, wait four hours, not fixed.  Told the unit was wrong for my bike and that it had been mislabeled by manufacture of the CB/intercom. (200 miles)
4.       Dealership picked-up bike, installed another unit.  Returned bike to me.  Unit not working.
5.       Dealership picked-up bike, removed bad unit, installed another.  Told antenna was bad.
6.       Victory mocks-up a Vision with CB at factory to get a good working unit, ships to dealership within my area, waiting for appointment now.

While my bike was back and forth between the selling dealership and my house, I have experienced the following:

1.       Center dash dented.
2.       Trunk lid scratched.
3.       Painted panel around fuel tank area, scratched.
4.       Rear “M” shape panel scratched.

All damaged articles have been replaced by the selling dealership. 

The selling dealership also forgot to hook-up the rear headset plug.  They overlooked the wiring of the power accessory plug on dash, they just drilled a hole and put the plug in.

Anyway, I love the machine!  It rides great and provides my a level of comfort I have never had with other bikes owned.  But, Victory must do something to ensure the technicians in the field are receiving proper training and certification.  In addition, the Victory factory should also have a continued education program.

Dealerships need to look long and hard at who the hire to put hands on any customer bike and kick them to the curb if they can’t take care of a bike entrusted to that dealerships care.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™