You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

4000 mile review
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Vision ReviewsMessage format

vision4788
Posted 2010-06-12 10:51 PM (#62064)
Subject: 4000 mile review

Puddle Jumper

I have been riding bikes for 30 yrs. When me and my wife decided to look for a new bike i really leaned to a BMW k1300GT ( I like the more agressive bikes) She wanted a lot more luxury. Well Honda Goldwing-NoWay- Every Old Man has One LOL. So my Friend told me bout Victory. Went up, never seen a Vision and bout fell over when i saw it-- Karma. It was the most Awesome bike i had ever seen. I Read the specs on it and decided to get one.( BEST THING I EVER DID) We have 3800 on it in 6 months starting in winter. The bike will outrun, loaded with (me and my wife) from all my friends Harleys, Yamahas and every thing else. Rides smooth, handles great, and will fall asleep if not careful. The only Delimna is noone has one,LOL I have been called George from the Jetsons... Its almost uncomfortable LOL... If they could keep up maybe i wouldnt be called that LOL. Harley Riders get over it I sold My Heritage last year and honestly the best thing i ever did. If you want a Honestly good ride this bike is AWESOME.... :
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™