You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

2010 Vision 8 Ball update
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Vision ReviewsMessage format

Campbellf4u1a
Posted 2010-01-08 9:51 PM (#51012)
Subject: 2010 Vision 8 Ball update

New user

I love this bike , bought it instead of a Harley Deluxe and didn't have to upgrade seat ,get bags or windshield. This alone saved me at least a gran.Speaking of seat , 24.5 inches . If you compare pics The 8 Ball looks like it has more lower back support than other Visions due to one inch less cushion under buttocks. I found I could sit "in the seat" for two hours without even noticing. Rode my dads Harley with Corbin and it had high backrest , after 60 miles I couldn't wait to get off , misery. Checked with dealer on engine tone and vibes in body work and this seems to be normal. The only issue I have is that the computer is a little optimistic on my fuel mileage , try 10 mpg. Hopefully the computer is still breaking in and it will learn the real MPG. Initial fuel economy was 30 MPG , at 800 miles on odometer I am now getting 37 MPG.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Campbellf4u1a
Posted 2010-07-15 9:56 PM (#64638 - in reply to #51012)
Subject: RE: 2010 Vision 8 Ball update

New user

Only have 4000 miles now , first bike to boot. Let's say I am over 30 and have used the built in tip over protection twice . In temps over 90 your better off wearing jeans than shorts due to heat on right side of bike. The rear cylinder is actually less than 3 inches from my leg. Switched over to rotella t motor oil 15w40, by the way it is now approved for victory. I don't see the black soot on the back side of my exaust , maybe it's the oil or maybe it's the cheap walmart gas , (I was using Exxon and Shell but now I am in southeast Mossouri and no Exxon or Shell. Almost bought a used Indian , glad I didn't. To me the Vision 8 ball has just as much character and style as the chief and is reliable and cheaper. I will be riding with my Batman (dark knight ) costume come Halloween.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™