You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

2010 Eight Ball
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Vision ReviewsMessage format

Campbellf4u1a
Posted 2009-12-01 2:23 AM (#48854)
Subject: 2010 Eight Ball

New user

Picked up my 2010 Vision Eight Ball 11-25-2009. I was very impressed with the ride. I really didn't want a big bike but I needed the comfort features associated with one. The 24.5 " seat and unique styling was the main selling point for me.I looked at Harley's but Victory's hydraulics and standard oil cooler won out. I am now just past 350 miles and am planning a trip to Bryant Arkansas to the dealer I purchased from. This is about a 150 mile trip To get my 500 mile done.
The torque is awesome.
At 2500 to 3500 rpms it seems you have all the torque you need. Redline is about 5000. I am already getting over 45 mph , and that's during break in. Break in directs you to vary your speed and throttle often , I am constantly slowing down and speeding up even pulling onto the shoulder to let cars pass. This is the worst thing to do for fuel Economy. Hopefully I can achieve 50 mpg after break in.
On my eightball's first trip home I got thumbs up from three different vehicles. I can't stop to fuel up without some one commenting on it. I've heard everything from "what kind of bike is it" to it looks like batman's bike.I am thinking of putting the original 1966 bat logo on the bags.
I do sense a little vibration in the fairing and hear a little high pitched engine sound coming from the handle bar gaps in the fuel tanks.Anyone else experience this?I am sure it is probably normal the vibes are no where as shakey as my dads Harley and it's not a 6 cylinder.I'm sure the high pitch engine sounds are due to the hydraulics.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™