You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

I'm Back!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Bearcat101
Posted 2019-01-07 10:14 AM (#192774)
Subject: I'm Back!!

New user

Prescott Valley, AZ United States
Greetings from sunny (most of the time) central Arizona!!! I've not been here for a number of years, don't really know why, just got busy doin' other stuff I guess. But I'm reregistered and will be back way more often. Got a 2008 Vision TP, Midnight Cherry with well over 146,500 (S)miles that still runs like the day I got it in November of 2007. I picked up a new 2106 XC (couldn't pass up the deal) in March of 2017 but only have 26,000 on it so far. Been a VMC member since 2010, rode the V2V (Good Times) a number of times and I've been riding the "Run for the Wall" for the last 5 years and look forward to the 2019 Mission.

Retired from the Army in 1993, 5 years in the equipment rental biz then got on with the Post Office for 14 years before pulling' the plug in 13 and starting the GOOD Life (Retirement). LOVE to ride the Vision and the XC gets a LOT of local use...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
lennyb
Posted 2019-01-08 8:58 AM (#192775 - in reply to #192774)
Subject: Re: I'm Back!!

Iron Butt

Perry Hall, MD
Well hello Rick. I'm a little envious of the sunny weather and number of miles you have been able to enjoy riding.

Be safe, and keep enjoying the "GOOD" life.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™