You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

More headlight issues
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

witchbiker
Posted 2017-12-06 12:54 PM (#192364)
Subject: More headlight issues

Cruiser

Barefoot Bay, FL United States

Jedi, et.al.,

What supports the reflective headlight housing, and keeps it from shaking with every bump? The only thing I can see to keep it 'solid' are the rubber dust boots. Without those, it seems that the housing is free to bounce around all over the place, making the headlights only survive about a week....maybe!! Must've missed some clips or screws somewhere!!??

witchbiker

2008 Vision Tour w/only 90K

'Black is the new Chrome'

Top of the page Bottom of the page
BumbleDB
Posted 2017-12-06 7:10 PM (#192365 - in reply to #192364)
Subject: Re: More headlight issues

Cruiser

It has to be attached to the adjustment wheel and at least one pivot point. The housing does not adjust, so it must be the reflector plate that moves.
johnnyvision
Posted 2017-12-27 11:33 AM (#192369 - in reply to #192364)
Subject: RE: More headlight issues

Visionary

witchbiker - 2017-12-06 12:54 PM

Jedi, et.al.,

What supports the reflective headlight housing, and keeps it from shaking with every bump? The only thing I can see to keep it 'solid' are the rubber dust boots. Without those, it seems that the housing is free to bounce around all over the place, making the headlights only survive about a week....maybe!! Must've missed some clips or screws somewhere!!??

witchbiker

2008 Vision Tour w/only 90K

'Black is the new Chrome'

not sure what your saying. The headlight is mounted in all 4 corners. If the reflective houseing is moving I'm guessing the inside of the light is loose and the only way to find out is pull the hole headlight and inspect it. If you look for a use one there not checp maybe $300 bucks. Tell us more about what you mean is loose 

johnnyvision
Posted 2017-12-27 11:53 AM (#192370 - in reply to #192364)
Subject: Re: More headlight issues

Visionary

are you reflector to the reflector on the HID light. If so I have read where others have had this happen. They pull the light and snap in back in place
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™