You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

tires and wheel bearing
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

sonicbluerider
Posted 2008-10-19 9:34 AM (#21074)
Subject: tires and wheel bearing

Tourer

, IA
what brands are out there for tire replacements does metizler make one for the vision and when u all replace your tires are u replaceing the bearing at the same time
Top of the page Bottom of the page
VisionTex
Posted 2008-10-19 6:12 PM (#21103 - in reply to #21074)
Subject: RE: tires and wheel bearing

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
The Vision uses the same tires as the 1800GL Goldwing. I believe most manufactures make tires that will fit the Vision. Any reason why you would buy the Metzler?
According to the Vision Service Manual, it requires inspection of the bearings on both front and back. If there are any signs of wear on the inner or outer races, the bearing needs to be replaced. Also if there is any roughness in the bearing it states to have them replaced. It also says that if the bearing are removed from the bike they are not to be reinstalled.
sonicbluerider
Posted 2008-10-19 10:10 PM (#21127 - in reply to #21074)
Subject: Re: tires and wheel bearing

Tourer

, IA
ya metzler on a bike are great use them on my cbr and uses to on my old tc great ride and supper handeling
jama
Posted 2008-10-19 11:03 PM (#21134 - in reply to #21074)
Subject: Re: tires and wheel bearing

Cruiser

Arkansas
Avon Cobras and Brigestone in the GoldWing sizes are two good options. I am now running the Cobras and really like them. I got 14,000 mi from the E3's with only mild cupping on the front.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™