You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Driver Backrest
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

ElroyJ
Posted 2008-10-13 1:36 AM (#20575)
Subject: Driver Backrest

Tourer

Centennial, CO
Ok...I was NOT thinking when I did it, but I bought the vic backrest for the driver. I should have gone with a utopia. Now that this information is out of the way and knowing that nobody will bring that up now...hopefully...I will get on with the question.

I got the backrest with NO instructions and just teh back rest and no other hardware. The post that comes down from the pad has dimples in it. Uh...am I missing something besides the instructions to install it?

I am thinking of just taking it back and ordering a utopia. I can't BELIEVE that they would sell something like this without instructions.

I ordered a ton of parts last week and spent a few hours yesterday installing most (not all) of the new stuff. I still have the CB, antenna and trunk rack to go. I was VERY impressed at how quickly most of this stuff installed with little or no problem. SO, why the heck would they do this with the backrest?

Anyone have destructions for this OR any suggestions? I know...I KNOW...take it back and order a Utopia!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mkj022
Posted 2008-10-13 11:44 AM (#20587 - in reply to #20575)
Subject: Re: Driver Backrest

Puddle Jumper

manitoba canada
the driver backrest only fits the new leather seat option for 09 .unless you buy that seat it will not fit
ElroyJ
Posted 2008-10-13 1:32 PM (#20593 - in reply to #20587)

Tourer

Centennial, CO
mkj022 - 2008-10-13 9:44 AM

the driver backrest only fits the new leather seat option for 09 .unless you buy that seat it will not fit

AAAARGH! Dude...FIGURES! It is going back and WILL not be incurring the 15% restocking fee that they say will happen on returned parts.

Frustrating. But hey...I will get a Utopia.

Thanks, MK

sonicbluerider
Posted 2008-10-14 10:34 AM (#20679 - in reply to #20575)

Tourer

, IA
i just use a t bag ice chest and its better than a backrest cause i can store stuff in it
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™