You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Trunk wiring and empty hole...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

Elroythekid
Posted 2015-07-01 8:25 PM (#173137)
Subject: Trunk wiring and empty hole...

Puddle Jumper

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
I am putting together my 11 vision. I bought it damaged and finally have all the parts and they are painted. When I took the trunk apart the wiring harness was routed badly (previous owner painted it white with tan flames and knotty pine).... , the harness was chafed thru in several spots and shorted, speakers are blown. Does any body have pics or details of the proper routing for the harness?
Question 2 is, there is a threaded hole to the left of the oil filter on the rear of the block. What goes in there? When I bought the bike the insurance company had sent it to a dealer for an estimate so they took it all apart and left it, it was all straight just plastic damage on the right side.
Thanks!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
rdbudd
Posted 2015-07-02 10:18 AM (#173153 - in reply to #173137)
Subject: RE: Trunk wiring and empty hole...

Visionary

Jasper, MO
On question two, the answer is nothing goes there. It was used to hold the engine on the assembly line and is not used on the finished bike.

Ronnie
Elroythekid
Posted 2015-07-02 7:22 PM (#173170 - in reply to #173153)

Puddle Jumper

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
rdbudd - 2015-07-02 12:18 PM

On question two, the answer is nothing goes there. It was used to hold the engine on the assembly line and is not used on the finished bike.

Ronnie

Excellent, thank you!! I thought it may be for the reverse system, there are no parts left in the boxes so I was hoping I had it all.
beemerdad2@yahoo.com
Posted 2015-07-07 7:38 PM (#173247 - in reply to #173137)

Cruiser

Knotty pine? I love knotty pine myself but usually on the walls inside that cabin I'm going to have someday. To each his own though.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™