You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Arizona Cam Party
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

Iron_Horse
Posted 2015-02-05 8:08 AM (#169703)
Subject: Arizona Cam Party

Puddle Jumper

Goodyear, AZ United States
KevinX has agreed to do a Cam Party in Prescott, AZ in April. Final date isn't set yet. If you want to upgrade your Vision or Cross bike, let me know. One of the top Vic mechanics in the country making your bike run better and stronger without the time and expense of cross country travel.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
MYVEGASVISION
Posted 2015-06-03 9:23 PM (#172659 - in reply to #169703)
Subject: RE: Arizona Cam Party

Puddle Jumper

Las Vegas, Nevada
I know April has come and gone, but Is this going to happen anytime in the near future?
olekneedragger
Posted 2015-06-11 10:58 PM (#172749 - in reply to #169703)
Subject: Re: Arizona Cam Party

Puddle Jumper

Kevin installed the cam, degree wheel, air filter and PC-V on my bike in March of this year and his work is highly recommended by me. I went from 86.75 HP and 106.84 a peak of about 4800 RPM for HP and about 2800 RPM for torque to 115.33 HP at 6000 and 113.75 torque at anywhere from 3500 to 5000 RPM. You can't hang with the all out sport bikes, but you can surprise midsize standard bikes and smoke Harleys and even Goldwings. All you have to do is learn to stay in the throttle and let her rev instead of short shifting. It is amazing how much more fun the bike is now compared to stock. Now all we need for the Vision is some quality brakes to slow this thing down and some better suspension like maybe a traxxion dynamics front fork.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™