You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Witchdoctor 2up 1 back Vision bars
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Vision ReviewsMessage format

V92SC
Posted 2014-10-09 1:14 PM (#167266)
Subject: Witchdoctor 2up 1 back Vision bars

Tourer

New Orleans, La,
Ordered a set of these bars off of Witchdoctors clearanced site page and installed them per the site video instructions. The bars are simple to install if you review the video instructions in advance and true to the description all the stock factory wiring and harnessses install on the bars without modification. I noticed that these bars are really stock looking in apperance truly well made, kudos Witchdoctor. If you have the early not round vision bars this is a really good upgrade because you can now install all of the aftermarket accessories that can be used on every other bike that came with round bars. The 2 up affords greater leverage giving the feel of power steering to the Vision and the 1 back gives a natural bend at the elbow and allows the pilot to sit "deeper" in the saddle. I found that my bike handled even better than stock, when I thought that couldn't be possible, and ,for me, the more relaxed riding position was morecomfortable. Needless to say I wish I'd installed these bars earlier because they have truly transformed my riding experience. There are even pre drilled holes for the factory wire ties. Alas John seems to be getting out of the Vision handle bar business and that will be a great lost because the quality for the price, the fit, finish, and attention to detail would be hard to beat. My only other regret is I wish John would have made a 3 up 0 back or a 4 up 1 forward which I think would have still accomodated the factory wires and lines. John "Witchdoctor" has great service and really a pleasure to do business. Thanx John.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™