You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

My first Vision
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

uk_neil
Posted 2014-09-28 6:11 AM (#167103)
Subject: My first Vision

New user

Hi folks, just swapped my 2010 Vegas 8 ball for a very low mileage vision tour. I want to fit the Garmin 660 to the bike, but the harness here is equivalent to $275 which is a bit steep for a cable.

The standard bike cable for a Garmin 660 is about $78.

I was thinking of buying the standard cable and finding a connector to fit the bike, but unsure of the wiring for a 2010 vision. There seems to be two audio feeds to the radio. a single nav audio and a nav L and R. the standard cable only has a L and R output. So was wondering how I can get the stereo audio into the radio Via the AUX NAV MP3 and still get the Nav to interrupt.

Other option is to find a way of getting a cable from the USA with the help of fellow vision rider.

been reading all the posts but getting very confused over all 2009 and 2010 harness differences, have the 5 pin connector with the red wire which is shown in the 2010 service manual.

any help will be appreciated.

Neil

Cambridgeshire
England
Top of the page Bottom of the page
uk_neil
Posted 2014-10-01 3:03 PM (#167156 - in reply to #167103)
Subject: Re: My first Vision

New user

Just thought that I'd say that the question has been answered in the tech Q&A section, adding GPS
RedRider
Posted 2014-10-02 4:24 AM (#167163 - in reply to #167103)
Subject: Re: My first Vision

Visionary

Welcome to the world of Vision.

Glad your question got answered.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™