You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Loydz Timing Wheel advance and pinging.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

frederick
Posted 2014-10-01 5:34 AM (#167152 - in reply to #167141)
Subject: RE: Loydz Timing Wheel advance and pinging.

Puddle Jumper

The problem that I was having was low power at +4. so I called Vicks Shop and this is the numbers he gave me. The bike came to life. He told me that the factory settings are at deferent levels from the lighter bikes and the controller settings will be deferent. I plan on having it Dyno done when I get home from Afghanistan were I work in late OCT. I love this bike and it runs grate. This is my first fuel injected motorcycle the newest bike was a 1966 pan shovel that I had for 20 years. Of cores I F##k with it and others that I have had. (Mechanic) HAHA . Never leaving well enough alone. So I hope to have more info when I get the work done. Got to go back to work have a 3512 cat that needs some help. 107 out the food sucks. Thanks for the reply. Have a good day from knuckles
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Street Eagle
Posted 2014-10-07 7:12 AM (#167225 - in reply to #167068)
Subject: Re: Loydz Timing Wheel advance and pinging.

Iron Butt

Manchester, CT
I wanted to follow up on my previous post. Since adding Lucas Fuel System Cleaner, the pinging is still gone. I've testing for pinging numerous times running the engine hard and under load around the 2500 - 2800RPM range which is where the pinging would occur. I will continue to pay close attention but I don't anticipating it coming back. Got to love that Ethanol. In CT they add 10% but are talking about jumping it up to 15%.
johnnyvision
Posted 2014-10-08 6:51 PM (#167249 - in reply to #167068)
Subject: Re: Loydz Timing Wheel advance and pinging.

Visionary

NO AMA fought for us not to go to 15% ethanol. They Won.

If you do a net search for your area you can find plenty of stations that have good gas
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™