You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

1st Post - New Vision
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Jimbo62
Posted 2014-04-19 11:55 PM (#154413 - in reply to #154411)
Subject: Re: 1st Post - New Vision

Cruiser

Moncks Corner, SC United States
Sorry to hear that. Mabey the wire is zip-tied further back like you said. Or if not mabey you can reroute what you do have to reach the adapter. By the way, just where is "The Deep South" you are located in? Because the SE Victory rally in Helen, Ga. is fast approaching. Great place to pick up all kinds of info on your new toy, and mabey some upgrades. Good luck.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pops
Posted 2014-04-20 8:39 AM (#154417 - in reply to #154413)

Cruiser

Georgia On My Mind.... United States
Jimbo62 - 2014-04-20 12:55 AM

Sorry to hear that. Mabey the wire is zip-tied further back like you said. Or if not mabey you can reroute what you do have to reach the adapter. By the way, just where is "The Deep South" you are located in? Because the SE Victory rally in Helen, Ga. is fast approaching. Great place to pick up all kinds of info on your new toy, and mabey some upgrades. Good luck.

Actually, it's really no big deal. It was raining all day and I had nothing better to do. Certainly those wires are connected to the radio unit. It's just a matter of taking the time to figure out where they are routed and tied.

My dealer promised to install whatever accessories that I purchase from him for free. I may just pay him a surprise visit. "Lookie here dude! Won't work like the directions say so!"

I travel across highway 16 quite often, to dodge LA (lovely Atlanta) heading to my frequent visits to family in Alabama. My hacienda is a little further south from y'all.

I'll check the Helen date with my on-call schedule.
johnnyvision
Posted 2014-04-20 6:11 PM (#154427 - in reply to #154365)

Visionary

did you get the thirty pin Ipod cable connector??
Push the rubber plug out of glove box. Run the two little wires threw it and now fish it back to the panel in front of the seat. Pug them into the two Ipod plug ins
you should have plenty of wire if you have the right plug in

(ipod plugs.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments ipod plugs.jpg (357KB - 0 downloads)
Pops
Posted 2014-04-20 9:13 PM (#154435 - in reply to #154365)

Cruiser

Georgia On My Mind.... United States
Since I can get to the little plugs, even though they don't reach close enough to the glove box to plug into the new iPhone adapter...

...I've decided to order the Victory long iPod cord and just locate the iPhone in a saddle bag. Just found out they offer the extension cord.

Clickie here...

http://www.amazon.com/Victory-Motorcycles-Extension-Country-Vision/...
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™