You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Towing trailer
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Vision ReviewsMessage format

Praxman
Posted 2008-07-31 6:20 AM (#14789)
Subject: Towing trailer

Puddle Jumper

Edmonton, Alberta,Canada
Sorry for for the delay in doing this review but I've been pretty busy with work and family commitments since returning from our 10,000klm trip(about 3 weeks ago) down the Oregon coast,Cal.,toVegas for a couple days,Grand Canyon,Zion Park,to Black Hills and home to Alberta Canada.
I must say that I've been riding motorcycles about 25 years now,everything from Suzuki to Honda,Yamaha,not much of a Harley guy,and I can say that the Vision is without a doubt the most curious of bikes that people(riders & non-riders)want to come and take a closer look.It seemed that whenever we stopped for gas or just check out the scenery people would gather to ask questions and I did'nt mind answering,It was great.

The Vision handled well through an abundance of climate changes,rain,wind,heat ohh the heat,1200' elevation,serious twisties(love them twisties),very impressed how she handled the twisties pulling 400lbs of trailer,I can be an aggessive rider at times and I kind of forget sometimes that the trailor is back there.Plenty of power to climb even the steepest of hills,I am satisfied that I picked the right motorcycle to tour North America on,my wife did not have any complaints,like the saing goes if the wife is happy everyone is happy,kudos to Victory for designing such a superior MC.

The hitch came from Bushtec,well made product,one thing I noticed was because of the shape of the tail section you can't put the bike and trailer in a 90degree configuration'the tongue hits the tail section,found out the hard way knocked a little finish off,live and learn.
Another thing I noticed riding the extreme heat of the desert that traveling on cruise 90mph starts to ping,assumed it was starting to get hot backed off to 80mph all was well.

All in All it was an amazing trip that my wife and I will cherish for a long time,next year we are viting the eastern US not sure yet how far south because of commitments in eastern Canada but if eastern US is as amazing as the West we won't be disappointed,I'm sure.

All for now
Praxman(aka Fred)

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™