You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

2013 Vision Tour
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Vision ReviewsMessage format

idahowhite
Posted 2013-09-05 5:50 PM (#144133)
Subject: 2013 Vision Tour

New user

Just purchased my 3rd Victory this time it is a Vision Tour/Black. Both my wife and I love it. I could go on and on but I will just point out the few items that you should consider and be aware of prior to buying one.

1) It gets hot around the engine, I mean hot. Not a lot of air moves thru there so you feel the heat. Wearing Chaps helps a lot and of course the Accessory Wind Deflectors are a big help so I hear.

2) Heavy and Large. Its a heavy bike and very large.

3) Storage is ample however unless you have a luggage rack, you don't have many option for attaching items such as a fishing pole, or gear that you might otherwise bungee to your sissy bar etc...

4) ABS Linked sounds like a super set of brakes but they are not as good as you might expect.

5) You can occasionally hear vibration from the dash and or other plastic parts.

Those are my only .................. complaints for a lack of a better word, but understand I LOVE MY VISION.

We put 2500 miles on it in the first 9 days. My Vegas with 2 up mustang seat was comfy but no where near as comfy as the Vision. While its large and heavy this thing handles like a dream. The cornering capability is almost mind blowing, and the power is spot on. As large as this puppy is, you'll be amazed with the gas mileage.

I see a Harley I pass a Harley ;o) (non disrespect intended just a fact) ;o)

Proud Owner

Edited by idahowhite 2013-09-05 5:51 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™