You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

our vision !!!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Vision ReviewsMessage format

smadge
Posted 2008-07-18 1:13 AM (#13778)
Subject: our vision !!!!

Cruiser

Kerrville Texas ( now a homeowner on six acres)
We baught our vision from Jones Power Sports in Columbia Missouri in September about two days after the dealer recieved it.(thats septemberof 2007).
We retired in october and hit the road in a motorhome and pull a trailer behind hauling our Black Vision Tour Premium.As i write this we are in Salt Lake city Utah and just returned from a dealer sponsored victory ride through the mountains around SLC.
We now have 14,000 plus miles on our vision and am exstatic about our bike!!! this is the 17th or 18th state we have visited so far and we have had our Vision serviced in five (5) different dealerships and have met some of victorys'great dealers and service techs.Every place we go they treat us as if we baught our vision from them.
Our vision always draws a crowd! evey time we park it there are folks around it taking pictures and discussing the "sleek" looks and powerfull looking engine.
We look forward to the rest of our trip around the country.
( Our Vision is our only transportation when we park our motorhome. so, we are on it nearly all the time.)
Two days ago I had it out on the bonneville salt flats and what a thrill!!!! I have heard of the salt flats since i was a kid!!! Now i am an almost 63 year old kid!

Wm. "skip" Rich
The old Smadge
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™