You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

new vision time
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

a99miata
Posted 2008-07-12 11:42 AM (#13408)
Subject: new vision time

Tourer

northwest florida
the local dealer has a grey vision left and it is a demo. I was hoping to get the midnight cherry tour or premium in late July or early August( birthday present to me). Time to start email and cycle trader time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Rebel
Posted 2008-07-12 11:51 AM (#13409 - in reply to #13408)
Subject: Re: new vision time

Iron Butt

Linwood, MI
Your dealer should be able to locate the bike you want. It may cost you a little bit extra for them to go fetch it, but most dealers will get it for you.
Codfather
Posted 2008-07-12 3:39 PM (#13416 - in reply to #13408)
Subject: RE: new vision time

Cruiser

Barry Motor sports in Tampa has a Cherry Premium Street for sale. Phone # 813-8715500 ask for Al.
Arkainzeye
Posted 2008-07-13 11:59 AM (#13462 - in reply to #13408)

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
The grey vision is the fastest vision!! LOL
cw1115
Posted 2008-07-13 1:52 PM (#13473 - in reply to #13408)

Visionary

Ruskin, Fl
I wanted midnight cherry. Barry's told me the black one they had on had was the last on the would have for the year. I was not too happy when I walked in there two weeks later for my 500 mile sevice and saw the cherry one on the showroom floor. They told me it "just showed up". Maybe, maybe not. Doesn't matter. Even if they did know they were getting it in, I still would of took the black to ride out that day.
bsquared62
Posted 2008-07-13 4:43 PM (#13480 - in reply to #13408)

Cruiser

Woodstock, GA
I originally wanted the Cherry and planned to buy the one advertised on this forum, but alas, I was too late. I ended up with a Grey Premium, and was pleasantly surprised to see it pinstriped in Gold and Silver when I went to pick it up. I like it a lot, and plan to paint all my brushed sliver parts a metallic gold. It's a very nice combination and really pops in the sunlight. In other words, the color doesn't matter - they are all great. Make it your own!!
TexasVision
Posted 2008-07-13 6:28 PM (#13482 - in reply to #13408)

Cruiser

Leander,Texas
Hopper,
Wait for the Midnight Cherry trust me you get alot more ohhhh ahhhhh's from people..... plus its faster...hahahah jk
bigwill5150
Posted 2008-07-13 6:57 PM (#13483 - in reply to #13408)

Iron Butt

Reno County, KS
I bought into the Steel Grey because Midnight Cherry reminded me of every maroon Ultra Classic Hardley I've seen on the road (until you see it in the sunlight, then it really shines) and I've already owned 3 bikes that were plane black, so I kinda got bored with that. I learned from my last bike that dark colors are not the easiest to work with and they really limit your options when it comes to custom graphics. When it comes to bone stock, I don't think Victory makes a bad color. I can't imagine wasting all this PRIME real-estate by forgetting about custom paint. I'm still scheeming on what I wanna do and that's half the fun.
StarChief
Posted 2008-07-13 11:37 PM (#13503 - in reply to #13480)

Cruiser

Altoona, Wisconsin
bsquared62 - 2008-07-13 3:43 PM

I originally wanted the Cherry and planned to buy the one advertised on this forum, but alas, I was too late. I ended up with a Grey Premium, and was pleasantly surprised to see it pinstriped in Gold and Silver when I went to pick it up. I like it a lot, and plan to paint all my brushed sliver parts a metallic gold. It's a very nice combination and really pops in the sunlight. In other words, the color doesn't matter - they are all great. Make it your own!!

Could you post a picture of your bike showing the pinstriping? It sounds interesting. I have a Gray, too, and might want to get it striped as well.

space_cwboy
Posted 2008-07-13 11:43 PM (#13505 - in reply to #13408)

Cruiser

Evergreen, CO
Colorado Powersports in Thornton, CO has at least one midnight cherry Vision on the showroom floor. Good folks to work with.... That's where I bought mine. Let me know if you would like the salesman's name and contact info.
space_cwboy
Posted 2008-07-13 11:43 PM (#13506 - in reply to #13408)

Cruiser

Evergreen, CO
Colorado Powersports in Thornton, CO has at least one midnight cherry Vision on the showroom floor. Good folks to work with.... That's where I bought mine. Let me know if you would like the salesman's name and contact info.

Edited by space_cwboy 2008-07-13 11:43 PM
cjnoho
Posted 2008-07-14 12:37 AM (#13513 - in reply to #13408)

Visionary

So Cal
Kinda wish I had gotten the gray. Had enough red bikes. Flipped a coin for the other two colors, black won. The gray ones I have seen look great. Look clean longer. Black can be a bitch to keep clean.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™