You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Vision Cover
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

firehawk
Posted 2008-07-10 10:02 PM (#13335)
Subject: Vision Cover

Cruiser

College Station, Tx

I think I may have gotten a bad cover or I just cannot seem to get it to fit correctly. There is a zipper on the trunk

section that I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is for. It looks to me like it should go on the other side

where the antenna is. Can anyone help me decide if I should send it back or is it like it is supposed to be? I am going to

Try and attach pics of it. Also notice how it sags under the trunk...ugly

Edited by firehawk 2008-07-10 10:04 PM

(vision cover 005.jpg)

(vision cover 004.jpg)

(vision cover 001.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments vision cover 005.jpg (59KB - 8 downloads)
Attachments vision cover 004.jpg (48KB - 1 downloads)
Attachments vision cover 001.jpg (46KB - 1 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
devilboy
Posted 2008-07-11 6:33 AM (#13342 - in reply to #13335)
Subject: RE: Vision Cover

Cruiser

Central Florida
zipper is opened to fit on trunk. When trunk is off(or you have a street) the zipper is closed so cover fits contours of bike!
victory2002
Posted 2008-07-11 7:02 AM (#13344 - in reply to #13335)

Cruiser

Northeast Pennsylvania
LOL..looks like you pulled it too far to the back. the zipper is for the flag(?) thats on the top of trunk, I'll need to look at mine again today but I thought there were 2 openings on either side. you need to lay that end over the trunk and the cover lays more on the seat..not pulled all tight toward the back like that. cover is made to lay over bike...nothing is pulled tight after laying it over. It took me a couple of times to get the right evolution to put it on..I put the cover loosely over trunk then pull the rest forward over front of bike then pull the back down over mufflers. It will set nicely with no tight pulls anywhere. Hope this helps.
firehawk
Posted 2008-07-11 9:26 AM (#13348 - in reply to #13344)

Cruiser

College Station, Tx

victory2002 - 2008-07-11 6:02 AM LOL..looks like you pulled it too far to the back. the zipper is for the flag(?) thats on the top of trunk, I'll need to look at mine again today but I thought there were 2 openings on either side. you need to lay that end over the trunk and the cover lays more on the seat..not pulled all tight toward the back like that. cover is made to lay over bike...nothing is pulled tight after laying it over. It took me a couple of times to get the right evolution to put it on..I put the cover loosely over trunk then pull the rest forward over front of bike then pull the back down over mufflers. It will set nicely with no tight pulls anywhere. Hope this helps.

Yes that helps thank you....This is why I love this forum.

STARSHIP 1
Posted 2008-07-11 11:33 AM (#13355 - in reply to #13335)
Subject: Re: Vision Cover

Cruiser

Houston, Texas
I have one and the zipper for the antenna is on the left side.....perhaps you have the cover inside out.
firehawk
Posted 2008-07-11 11:42 AM (#13356 - in reply to #13355)
Subject: Re: Vision Cover

Cruiser

College Station, Tx

STARSHIP 1 - 2008-07-11 10:33 AM I have one and the zipper for the antenna is on the left side.....perhaps you have the cover inside out.

I thought about that but if I flipped it the zipper for the trunk part would be against the paint.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™