You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

First time to post
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

rcvision
Posted 2008-07-06 7:28 PM (#12970)
Subject: First time to post

Puddle Jumper

Oakdale MN
I Just got my Vision 4 days ago. I love it so far. Would like to know about stage one level 1 and level 2 exaust. What they sound like and what kind of performance they may offer.

Second thing is how do you keep your legs cool riding these things. I seen a post and someone was talking about there right leg getting hot. my left leg gets hot.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
bsquared62
Posted 2008-07-06 8:53 PM (#12976 - in reply to #12970)
Subject: Re: First time to post

Cruiser

Woodstock, GA
There's quite a few postings on this. I've had mine for 2 days, and the heat is my biggest complaint. Both sides, really hot. Poke around and you'll see some advice on the forum. To me, it seems like the rear cylinder is where the majority of it comes from.
TexasVision
Posted 2008-07-06 9:09 PM (#12978 - in reply to #12970)
Subject: RE: First time to post

Cruiser

Leander,Texas
RC,

There is a metal oil filter out there that coat about a 125 $ and it cools your engine 10 15 degrees because of better oil flow to the twin V's . Other swho purchased it have said it helps your bike run cooler. Im looking to purchase it when i find out name ill contact you. also tyhe filter is a lifetime filter you never have to buy another filter just clean a small part in gas and you good to go again.
Maybe this will helpi recommend not wearing shorts and wear jean its a twin V they get hot its a big engine.
bsquared62
Posted 2008-07-06 9:41 PM (#12983 - in reply to #12970)

Cruiser

Woodstock, GA
Look at this one...

http://dumbassbiker.com/store/product1097.html
devilboy
Posted 2008-07-06 9:49 PM (#12984 - in reply to #12978)

Cruiser

Central Florida
TexasVision - 2008-07-06 9:09 PM

RC,

There is a metal oil filter out there that coat about a 125 $ and it cools your engine 10 15 degrees because of better oil flow to the twin V's . Other swho purchased it have said it helps your bike run cooler. Im looking to purchase it when i find out name ill contact you. also tyhe filter is a lifetime filter you never have to buy another filter just clean a small part in gas and you good to go again.
Maybe this will helpi recommend not wearing shorts and wear jean its a twin V they get hot its a big engine.

Try this link>>>>>
http://www.conquestcustoms.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID...
use thevmc.com for 10% discount.
he is a Victory sponsor and great guy. I have many of his items and all are super...
BarryBennett
Posted 2008-07-06 9:55 PM (#12987 - in reply to #12976)

Cruiser

Columbia,MO
About the heat problem. Because it is a air cooled closed loop E.F.I. engine it will run hotter than others built before 2007. EPA mandated closed loop systems for emissions. One thing that helps is opening up the exhaust in what ever way you chose Stage 1, Stage 2, Ness Big Honkers or whatever exhaust you prefer. I have all stock on mine right now trying to figure out which exhaust I want. But I have ridden on a stage 1 with a noticable cooler temp coming from the engine. Also they(Victory) sell lower wind deflector that can deflect the wind in to cool or block to stay warm. Hope this helps.
BarryBennett
Posted 2008-07-06 9:58 PM (#12991 - in reply to #12970)

Cruiser

Columbia,MO
Youtube has a side by side comparison of stage 1 and stage 2 exhausts.
ruttrow
Posted 2008-07-07 7:50 AM (#13015 - in reply to #12970)

Cruiser

Illinois
Barry,

Have a link? I did a search and can't find it.

Thanks, Mike
Arkainzeye
Posted 2008-07-10 7:12 AM (#13279 - in reply to #12991)

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
BarryBennett - 2008-07-06 9:58 PM

Youtube has a side by side comparison of stage 1 and stage 2 exhausts.

I seen that youtube link. I think it might be the computer that im on, as i couldnt barely tell a difference in sound. But there must be a difference since everyone likes it. Maybe i was excepting a bigger difference?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™