You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Papers signed for a new Vision today
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

radioteacher
Posted 2008-06-26 6:38 PM (#12437)
Subject: Papers signed for a new Vision today

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
I signed the papers today for a 2008 Black Vision Tour Premium at Alamo Custom Cycles in San Antonio. I will pick it up later next week or when the parts that were ordered are installed and I will drive it away complete.

I will light a candle that the few parts that were ordered are not back ordered.

This will give me some time to do a little garage work to prepare a place for "Sparks" to rest at night.

Finally, I need to thank JAM for this great place to discuss all things Vision, all of the Vision-Riders.com members and contributors that have educated me on this purchase.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Flatsix
Posted 2008-06-26 6:51 PM (#12438 - in reply to #12437)
Subject: RE: Papers signed for a new Vision today

Tourer

Fargo, ND
You made a 'Great Choice' and the best to you and your New Ride!
Rock Star
Posted 2008-06-26 8:25 PM (#12441 - in reply to #12437)
Subject: Re: Papers signed for a new Vision today

Cruiser

Park City, Utah
Ride safe. Ride happy. Great choice of a bike on many levels. Here's to many trouble free and memorable miles for you.

VisionTex
Posted 2008-06-26 9:53 PM (#12446 - in reply to #12437)
Subject: RE: Papers signed for a new Vision today

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
radioteacher - 2008-06-26 5:38 PM

I signed the papers today for a 2008 Black Vision Tour Premium at Alamo Custom Cycles in San Antonio. I will pick it up later next week or when the parts that were ordered are installed and I will drive it away complete.

I will light a candle that the few parts that were ordered are not back ordered.

This will give me some time to do a little garage work to prepare a place for "Sparks" to rest at night.

Finally, I need to thank JAM for this great place to discuss all things Vision, all of the Vision-Riders.com members and contributors that have educated me on this purchase.

RT, you must be a tough guy, to wait a week or more. I just couldn't wait, "Sparks" would be on the road tonight, headed to the hill-country. Anyway congratulations on your new ride.
radioteacher
Posted 2008-06-26 11:15 PM (#12450 - in reply to #12437)
Subject: Re: Papers signed for a new Vision today

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
VisionTex,

My wife helped me make up my mind in late September 2007 when she sat on the back of a Vision Tour at Arlen Ness's shop in Dublin California and said, "I like it! It's cool!"

After that I knew that two things had to happen to buy the bike. Pay off my Trailblazer (the last payment is next month) and I need to get a decent Interest rate (4.99 is not bad).

The dealer has all of the Chrome parts and had the order the CB/Intercom and S1L2 exhaust. I hope they get it done before July 4th weekend.

Two other things are getting in the way of the immediate delivery option, I have to make room in the garage but I am very busy this weekend with a radio event that lasts from early Saturday morning to late Sunday afternoon.

This year my part for Amateur Radio Field Day will last about 30 plus hours with about 4 hours of sleep. It is a contest and an emergency preparedness test. Oh yea, I do this for fun. It is very gratifying that a group of people can pull together a communications system running on generators that can send messages without an infrastructure (no phone company nor Internet) around the world at the drop of a hat.

I cannot even imagine Buckeye or pollolittle waiting for seven days but for me after waiting nine months, seven more days is just a blink.

For a Video on Field Day try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDqlbtM8V0c&NR=1

Edited by radioteacher 2008-06-26 11:16 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™