You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

So many exhaust choices
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

ScoreBo
Posted 2008-06-22 7:24 PM (#12213)
Subject: So many exhaust choices

Iron Butt

Northeast Ohio
I have been lurking here for a few days, reading a lot, understanding what's out there as far as exhaust choices for the Vision. I recently came off of a Kingpin with the stage 1 Vic exhaust. I absolutely loved the sound and would greatly appreciate any advice to get me the same sound back on the Vision. I don't want to have a droaning exhaust note on the highway, even at higher RPMs, only when I want it.

For those who have never heard the stage 1 Kingpin exhaust, it is very quite a light throttle (regardless of RPM) and pretty loud at 1/2 to wide open. I got a lot of positive comments from fellow riders on the sound.

The only choices for the Vision that I know of are Vic S1L1, S1L2, Cycle Dragon and Ness Big Honkers. Did I miss any?

I am thinking Cycle Dragon as I can adjust it and many of you like the sound. My dealer told me he would install any of the Vic exhausts for free.

I thought I read here that the Cycle Dragon and Ness exhausts do NOT need a reflash on the ECU like the Vic exhaust does.

Any advice?

Thanks,

John
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Banjo
Posted 2008-06-22 7:42 PM (#12216 - in reply to #12213)
Subject: RE: So many exhaust choices

Tourer

I'm in California i got to drive a stage 1 kit............on the freeway it seemed to scoot along pretty good..exhaust note was a little deeper and louder...but for the money to me it wasnt worth it. I want to try stage 2 before... I write off the whole mod project.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™