You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Vision Stalker
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Newfie
Posted 2008-06-18 2:00 AM (#12014)
Subject: Vision Stalker

Cruiser

Edmonton, AB
Vision riders have often talked here about the people who stop to ask questions about the Vision and this has also happened to me on just about every ride we take. On Monday evening things went one step further. I decided to take the dog out for a quick spin around the city. As I was coming home I stopped in the back lane to get at the garage door opener in "glove box". I noticed a pick-up truck coming up the lane behind me. Didn't think much of it until I pulled into the garage and noticed in my mirror that the guy had stopped his truck in the middle of the back lane and was now walking up the drive way towards me. The early 60's guy had "that look" on his face and as soon as I hit the kill switch he just started...Oh my god, he said, you passed me at an intersection and I just had to follow you until you stopped so I could get a closer look at that bike. That is the most beautiful bike I have ever seen. Then came the questions...What is it? Who makes it? Where did you get it? How does it ride? How much was it? Turns out he used to ride a Gold Wing up until about 5 years ago. Even with all the other times people have stopped to ask about the Vision, I have never seen anyone so intriqued it. We spent about 10 minutes talking about the bike including a "tour" of the saddle bags, trunk, etc. All in all it was quite interesting and even a little funny. First time I have ever been stalked while on the Vision. Probably won't be the last though.

Oh yeah, here's a pic of me with my little riding buddy. Gizmo loves to go on the bike and regularly rides with myself and my co-pilot. The reactions we get every time we take Gizmo is a never ending source of entertainment. Still can't decide if the best reactions come from the little kids or the seniors.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
pollolittle
Posted 2008-06-18 8:05 AM (#12019 - in reply to #12014)
Subject: Re: Vision Stalker

Visionary

Brighton, TN
Man he's cute, (I meant the dog, jeesh!) Looks like you need a Labrador in your lap. Now that would be funny. Then again, fru fru dog, that's funny too. Wife (I) owns a chihauhau she woudl love to take her with her when we go ride. Wife still likes to hang on. So no dog at the moment.

Man that's a clean bike you can see a person on the front fairing and the rear saddlebag.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™