You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Dunlop winter sport 175/60/16
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

jb.hatch
Posted 2012-06-12 12:19 AM (#116344)
Subject: Dunlop winter sport 175/60/16

Cruiser

Phenix City AL.
Here is my review, from a real riders view. I went to Helen ga for the SE victory rally I recently installed the winter sport, here is my experience on the slab pulling a trailer, 85 mph no issues rode perfect. On the back roads no issues like the ride, I practiced panic stops, love the way the tire grips. The real test was in the twisty roads, with no trailer, I started off slow non agressive the way most ride, tire was flawless I kept going faster and more aggressive to find the fail point, next thing you know, I was scrapping boards, then rear tip over, then rear part of the exhaust, the bike will go no further lol, I found the visions fail point tire was never an issue. The next day I rode with some of the most aggressive and fast Vic riders, all out balls to the wall, tire performed great. After a lunch stop we rode back in the rain some of the riders were playing making their tires slip in the rain I did it with the wintersport, but it took extra effort to make it spin, it is a great wet weather tire. That is my review, from a simple rider, I had the potenza 195... it was not the best, I had the elite 3 did not like the wet traction, I really like the wintersport when its time for a new tire I will do it again.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™