You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

2012 Vision vs Others
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Vision ReviewsMessage format

shawnoliver
Posted 2012-06-01 9:22 PM (#115677)
Subject: 2012 Vision vs Others

New user

I had to sell my previous bike as the seat became uncomfortable for my wife. She allowed me to upgrade and I test road everything (Yamaha, Suzuki, HD and Victory). I first road the HD Ultra Classic and fell in love. The comfort was nice, the ride was good but a little bulky and I liked the extras. I also asked about the maintenance. I was told the 5k and 10k would be the most expensive but they would not tell me a price range. (little scary)

Then I went to Victory and saw the Cross Country and Vision. After siting on the Vision, I wanted to take it for a test ride. I was a little worried as the bike is HUGE and I was afraid I would not be able to handle it. Well, all i can say is the "Ride one and you'll own one" is true. The ride was amazing! I could not believe the power and ease of controlling this Vision. I purchased a brand new 2012 Blacked Victory Vision.

Even though the Vision does not have all the accessories as the HD; the comfort, leg room, foot room, ride, style and handling sold me.

After having 2500 miles on the bike now, this is the best decision I ever made. (even though others say it looks like a space ship. LOL)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™