You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

My New Bronze 2012 Vision
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Vision ReviewsMessage format

Motocamper
Posted 2012-05-24 5:15 AM (#115051)
Subject: My New Bronze 2012 Vision

Puddle Jumper

1,000 mile review

Just hit the 1,000 mile mark on the new Vision so here are my thoughts.
1. Performance -- significant improvement over my cruiser (made by the other American manufacturer) that I�ve been riding for the past few years. The motor is stronger, the pickup is better, the RPM�s are lower and it�s just a smoother ride.
2. Brakes -- they�re ABS and linked. Stopping power is excellent, particularly for a bike this heavy.
3. Floorboards -- their length offers so many different positions. What�s not to love?
4. Gauges -- perfect and beautiful, especially at night.
5. Cruise Control -- my fingers aren�t long enough to reach the buttons with my right hand but they do what they�re supposed to do.
6. Audio System -- better than expected. Not only is the quality of the sound superb, but the aux line for my iphone makes it a real winner.
7. Storage Space -- I only ride solo so there�s more space than I really need! Besides, I have the luggage rack for my dry bag. That�s where I keep my tent, sleeping bag, pack rod, etc.
8. Cornering -- no more scraping. Gotta love that.
9. Heated seat and grips -- makes riding in the colder months much more enjoyable. And two settings? Low and High? Wow.
10. Electric Windshield -- allows you to completely alter the amount of wind. Set it how you like and change it as often as you wish. Lower it in the city, raise it on the highway, etc.
11. Comfort of Seat -- as good as any I�ve experienced, and I�ve tried a lot of them.
12. Parking -- Don�t want to get stuck having to back up in a place where I won�t be able to and the price for the reverse kit seems a little over the top, so I tend to look for pull-thru spots.
13. Style -- Let it grow on you. It just will.
14. Attention Magnet -- like it or not, it is what it is.

[IMG]http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7993/frontvision.jpg[/IMG]
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™