You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Vision Service Manual
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Flatsix
Posted 2008-06-07 2:15 PM (#11545)
Subject: Vision Service Manual

Tourer

Fargo, ND
Hi,

I looking for an option (other than Victory) to pick up a Service Manual? Anyone have any options for me?

Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Spock
Posted 2008-06-07 7:10 PM (#11552 - in reply to #11545)
Subject: RE: Vision Service Manual

Tourer

Carrollton, TX

I wish there was. The only thing Victory will sell you is the paper bound version which I think SUCKS!!!!!

I want a service manual in PDF format so I can have it on my computer and pocket PC phone so I will always have the information when I will need it. I don't want to carry the big manual with me on trips and if I ever need the information it will probably be on a trip. I have had PDF service manuals on all of my other bikes. I want all of my books in an electronic format.

Victory is afraid someone will share the electronic manual with others and this concern is trumping doing the right thing for their customers.  I guess I will have to take my manual apart and scan it to a PDF file. If I do I think I will post it several place for others free then with the cat out of the bag so to speak they can do the right thing and sell a PDF version. I have no problem paying for it I just want a electronic version.

Baddog69
Posted 2008-06-07 9:38 PM (#11553 - in reply to #11552)

Cruiser

Billings, MT

Hey guys,

I bought the service manual from Victory.  When I recieved it, I was pleasantly surprised to find a CD that had the entire manual in COLOR PDF format.  It is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spock
Posted 2008-06-07 11:40 PM (#11555 - in reply to #11553)

Tourer

Carrollton, TX
Baddog69 - 2008-06-07 8:38 PM

Hey guys,

I bought the service manual from Victory.  When I recieved it, I was pleasantly surprised to find a CD that had the entire manual in COLOR PDF format.  It is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I did not get a CD with my manual and was told by the dealer they did not provide it in an electronic format for the reasons stated above. I will have a talk with my dealer.

Thanks for the info.

TimS
Posted 2008-06-07 11:59 PM (#11556 - in reply to #11552)

Iron Butt

Craig,

When I bought my manual, it came with a CD containing the 37.5MB  PDF file (IN COLOR).

The hard copy is in black and white.

Sincerley,

Tim

Edited by TimS 2008-06-08 12:04 AM
Spock
Posted 2008-06-08 3:00 PM (#11574 - in reply to #11556)

Tourer

Carrollton, TX

I got with my dealer on this and they gave me a CD with the PDF on it from another manual. They will contact Victory in regards to my manual not having one.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™