You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

What did you pay?
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

devilboy
Posted 2008-06-11 11:50 PM (#11726 - in reply to #11652)
Subject: RE: What did you pay?

Cruiser

Central Florida
varyder - 2008-06-10 9:16 AM

sjavera - 2008-06-09 9:10 PMThanks devilboy. It was good to meet you as well. Congratulation on winning the award with your bike!

Stuart, hope you're bike sells. You'll take a hit selling early in the game, but you might try eBay to see what happens.

DB - What award? Details, pictures.

I was asked as one of the Poker run stations to go through the parking lot and pick out my favorite or best done bike in each class. IE bagger(sc tc etc) custom -ie conquest customs super bee. Danny K did a beautiful vegas with gorgeous finish mini ape hangers with no cables or wire showing and beautifully finished and then it came to picking a Vision. I said that even though I didnt personally care for the dragon Vision it was the most unique vision there(and well done for what it is)The other 4 judges decided mine was better for the deliberate and well though out plan I have for my bike.
as of now, all my aluminum panels are beadblasted and painted hi gloss black. I have the conquest derby covers that match the fins on motor as well as finned covers on clutch and brake reservoir. I have the 2820 nicely wired with xm30 antenna mounted nicely on dash board. also have vision piaa lights with stronger 85w bulbs(Thanks Tim)
next round in the plan is to paint all grey parts not painted(ie tipover rears, grab handles etc)
powder coated black as well as both wheels and pulley. The front forks will also be powder coated black Then the lyndall metal composite rotors
with black carrier black friction ring and red anodized buttons. I also have a billet aluminum oil filter(reusable) and a whiteys billet aluminum dipstick with red trim.
My motor is set up as S1L1 with Lloydz diffuser and VFC III.
when you look at it now it is not that dramatic but it will be when done.
Scott @ Conquest customs is both a good friend and a whiz at this and he has put up with my endless questions about every step of the way.
I did win best in class at SE meet with my Vision.... My wonderful mug(trophy) says top 4 at SE meet Helen Ga.
Thanks to all that felt the same way..
if you have questions about any of these mods please contact me by pm or you can contact Scott at Conquestcustoms.com. I dont mind sharing ideas and neither does Scott.
I had my idea for a Vision from the beginning and Scott is helping me achieve it.

Edited by devilboy 2008-06-11 11:56 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
TimS
Posted 2008-06-12 1:31 AM (#11732 - in reply to #11720)
Subject: Re: What did you pay?

Iron Butt

FYI, the Camarillo dealer just closed his doors.  You problably could have gotten a really good deal a few weeks ago.

Tim

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™