You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Kudos to an Awesome Victory Dealership
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Newfie
Posted 2008-07-21 4:50 PM (#13980)
Subject: Kudos to an Awesome Victory Dealership

Cruiser

Edmonton, AB
As I posted in an earlier thread I recently had a breakdown while on a road trip through southern BC. On Friday morning we had the bike towed to M&M Performance, the Victory Dealer in Kelowna, BC. I called ahead to the dealer as soon as they opened at 9AM to let them know that I was on the way to see them and in need of some emergency assistance. The service writer that I spoke to, Andrew Verge, told me that they already had a full day of work in the shop but they would do their best to try and fit me in. Upon arriving at 11AM we got the bike of the tow-truck and Andrew was there to meet me in the parking lot as soon as I pulled in. Within minutes they had taken my bike around back and would soon be checking on the problem. We hardly had the time to get settled in for a wait at the dealership when Larry (I don't remember his last name) offered us the use of the demo Vision so we could enjoy some time riding around Kelowna while the Tech's were finding some time in their already busy day to have a look at our bike.

A couple of hours later we checked into a local hotel and were just getting settled in when I received a phone call from Andrew. They had found the problem but they did not have the replacement part needed to fix it. They could not get the part they needed until the middle of next week. Understanding that we were from out of town and did not want to spend our riding time waiting 4 or 5 days for a part to fix our 4 month old Vision, Andrew had already been in contact with Victory/Polaris HQ and they had arranged to remove the section of brake line I needed from a brand new Vision that they had sitting on the show-room floor. My bike should be fixed by mid to late afternoon the next day. So the next morning I called in at around 10:30AM to check on the progress. WoooHoooo, the repairs on my bike had just been finished. Quick trip back to drop off the Demo Vision (which they had offered, without hesitation, to let me keep overnight until my bike was fixed) and pick up my baby. They even went as far as to take the time was wash our bike before we picked it up. We were back on the road by noon and had an awesome ride that day.

I have sometimes read stories on this forum about problems that owners have had with some dealers and I wanted to pass along this good news story. My hat is off to Andrew, Larry, and the entire service team at M&M Performance in Kelowna, BC. You guys rock and your exceptional service to me under this unusual situation will long be remembered by myself and my wife.

Thanks again to M&M Performance. You guys are awesome and you truly represent what my idea of stellar customer service at a Victory Dealership should be.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Lifeisgood
Posted 2008-07-21 5:26 PM (#13984 - in reply to #13980)
Subject: RE: Kudos to an Awesome Victory Dealership

Cruiser

Victoria, BC
Wow, that is an awesome dealership! Not only was it great that they fixed your bike as quickly as they could, but to let you use their demo in the meantime - that was over the top!

A dealer like that richly deserves to prosper & be in business for a long time.

Reg
Crawford
Posted 2008-07-21 5:37 PM (#13987 - in reply to #13980)
Subject: Re: Kudos to an Awesome Victory Dealership

Tourer

Regina Saskatchewan Canada
I Think Victory should be commended also for allowing the dealership to use the part from a new Vision and covering the costs. Great support from M & M Performance and Victory
kellyd
Posted 2008-07-21 6:59 PM (#13994 - in reply to #13980)

Puddle Jumper

Centerville , Utah
We just returned from a west coast trip today. We had a voltage regulator go out on a 06 King pin. Two bay area dealers said they couldnt get us in even after expaining our situation. Ness in Dublin completely took care of us. We were back on the road within an hour of their service department working on the bike. They like M&M took the replacement part off another bike. Tri City Performance from Centerville Utah overnighted Ness the part. Its dealers like M&M, Ness, and Tri City performance that Victory needs!

To all the other dealers, You'd best step it up.

KD
kellyd
Posted 2008-07-21 7:01 PM (#13995 - in reply to #13980)

Puddle Jumper

Centerville , Utah
We just returned from a west coast trip today. We had a voltage regulator go out on a 06 King pin. Two bay area dealers said they couldnt get us in even after expaining our situation. Ness in Dublin completely took care of us. We were back on the road within an hour of their service department working on the bike. They like M&M took the replacement part off another bike. Tri City Performance from Centerville Utah overnighted Ness the part. Its dealers like M&M, Ness, and Tri City performance that Victory needs!

To all the other dealers, You'd best step it up.

KD
amessen
Posted 2008-07-22 12:19 PM (#14060 - in reply to #13980)

Cruiser

Belding Michigan
I have a dealership like that in Michigan they have gone above and beyond in every case. I took the bike in for its 500 mile check up and they gave me the demo to use till it was done. They have called and asked for issues I think should be brought up at the show in Vegas and if I had any ideas that were not common things to share them and they will talk to Victory about the suggestions. I was a goldwinger for 25 years and I have bought the Vision and will never look back this is a great bike and makes riding fun again. Archie
slyder
Posted 2008-07-22 1:11 PM (#14066 - in reply to #13980)

Puddle Jumper

Valparaiso, IN
It's good to hear that there are dealerships like that out there. I have been going round and round with my local dealer for months regarding the low CB volume, i.e. the inability to hear anything at road speeds. I have kept pushing and was finally told that I should be calling Victory myself if I wanted any faster action. So on their recommendation I called Polaris Consumer Support, explained my situation and was asked to follow up with an email which I did that day. Another week goes by and nothing so I called back. This time the call goes a little different. The consumer service person I spoke to told me that my only avenue of support for this and any other issues with my Vision was through my local dealer and if he was not resolving my issue I should go to another dealer. So now what?? Has anyone had any luck going to a dealer that they did not buy their bike from?
RedRider
Posted 2008-07-22 2:03 PM (#14069 - in reply to #13980)

Visionary

Thanks for posting about a good dealer. (all that did) There are a lot out there but we don't hear much about them. My local dealer, Advanced Auto has always served me well.

Slyder, when you find a good dealer, they will take good care you hoping you will buy your next bike from them. Heck, maybe 10 of your friends will buy bikes there after hearing what great service you got. How do "bad" dealers stay open? Maybe his wife is paying the bills to keep him out of the house?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™