You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Burns from the bike
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

PalmBeachRider
Posted 2008-06-18 1:21 PM (#12031 - in reply to #11935)
Subject: Re: Burns from the bike

Cruiser

Florida
Once, I rode without boots...just rubber-soled tennis shoes and no socks. The heat on the right side was more than noticeable, it was painful. While H-Ds dissipate the heat towards the seat, for some odd reason the Vision sends the heat towards the right ankle. It gets very hot, even at cruising speeds. This bike can't be ridden without jeans, boots and socks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
varyder
Posted 2008-06-18 1:36 PM (#12032 - in reply to #12031)
Subject: Re: Burns from the bike

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA

PalmBeachRider - 2008-06-18 1:21 PM Once, I rode without boots...just rubber-soled tennis shoes and no socks. The heat on the right side was more than noticeable, it was painful. While H-Ds dissipate the heat towards the seat, for some odd reason the Vision sends the heat towards the right ankle. It gets very hot, even at cruising speeds. This bike can't be ridden without jeans, boots and socks.

I think pollolittle would beg to differ. He's a member of some club that rides wearing less than most when they ride... But during the winter in Va there was absolutely no heat issue, ask me how I know...

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™