You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Sick HID
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

Arkainzeye
Posted 2014-04-21 8:29 PM (#155472)
Subject: Sick HID

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
Has anyone actually gotten this for their vision ?

http://www.sickhids.com/#!victory/c15b8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvQnAiBW9oA

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMqlksFPoHU
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Monkeyman
Posted 2014-04-21 9:20 PM (#155473 - in reply to #155472)
Subject: Re: Sick HID

Iron Butt

Peru, IN
Looks cool. I read the comments but he never said how much they cost. Any idea (just out of curiousity)?
Arkainzeye
Posted 2014-04-21 9:31 PM (#155476 - in reply to #155472)

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
http://www.sickhids.com/#!form__map/c24vq

i never heard of a price before. i also never heard of anyone that had these before either

Edited by Arkainzeye 2014-04-21 9:33 PM
el spanky
Posted 2014-04-21 9:50 PM (#155479 - in reply to #155472)

Cruiser

Victoria Tx, TX United States
victoryhid.com try them for lights???
kris1956
Posted 2014-04-22 7:05 AM (#155487 - in reply to #155472)

Iron Butt

I saw a price a year or so ago, about 800.00. Never talked to anyone that had them though.
Arkainzeye
Posted 2014-04-22 2:59 PM (#155500 - in reply to #155472)

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
Sick HIDs Facebook Page. See many recent examples of my work (including Victory Visions)..... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sick-HIDs/88798054711 You can also visit/follow my YouTube Channel to see MANY examples of my previous builds "in action"..... http://www.youtube.com/user/liteitupbri/videos

Sick HIDs retro-fits/builds the ultimate "custom, one-of-a-kind" lights that perform better than anything on the road. ***IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT use cheap/flimsy mounting "plates" for projectors, like many other "FAKE" retro-fitters..... these are REAL retro-fits utilizing OEM parts & hardware. The lights are built per-order, according to the taste and preference of the customer. I use only REAL, high quality, high performance Bi-Xenon (Hi/Lo) Projectors & 55 Watt HIDs with all my builds.
I have many options and colors available (too many to list), to build you a set of unique lights. All my retro-fits/custom builds also include 100% "plug & play" install, lifetime manufacturer's warranty on all HID & Projector components & live technical assistance (e-mail or phone). I can send a detailed PayPal invoice for your order anytime you are ready.

Some general retro-fit details:

*** You will have to send me your good/fair condition OEM headlights to retro-fit (just send headlights & bulb access/dust covers). I will send shipping info once payment is received

> The "base" 2011 Victory Vision 55 Watt SLIM HID / Bi-Xenon Projector Retro-Fit is $499/pair
Includes: 2 - MX-H1R High Performance 2.5" Bi-Xenon (Hi/Lo) Projectors(installed)
(2-Lo Beams & 2-Hi Beams)
2 - Chrome Gatling Projector Shrouds (installed)
2 - 55 Watt Quartz HID Bulbs - 3500hrs life expectancy (3 times Halogen life)
Any color temp = 3000k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k, 12000k (installed)
2 - 55 Watt ApexCone Digital SLIM HID Ballasts (40% BRIGHTER than 35w HID & 5 TIMES Halogen output)
1 -Pre-wired Lo Beam switch with "pilot light" to operate Lo Beams manually
(stock Hi Beam switch on handle bar will operate Hi Beams)
1 - 100% "PLUG & PLAY" (separately fused) relay harness with labeled connections & install tips
*** All HID & Projector components include a "lifetime manufacturer's warranty"
*** All labor (assembly, wiring, etc) includes a one year warranty!

HERE ARE "SOME" POPULAR AVAILABLE OPTIONS:

> CCFL Angel Eyes option = start at $80/pair extra
(available in white, blue, red, green or purple)

> Ultra Slim / Super Bright Audi Style SMT LEDs option = $80/pair extra
(available in Super White, blue, red, greed, amber)
(.5mm SMT LEDs, 3/4" Spacing, Strip is approx 1mm x 5mm)

> Dual Circuit / Ultra Slim Audi Style SMT LEDs (white/amber) option = $100/pair extra
(Super White {approx 6500k} running lights/ Amber signals)
(.5mm SMT LEDs, 3/4" Spacing, Strip is approx 1mm x 7mm x 24cm)

> Formed ABS Bezels (Blackout/Whiteout) option (lightly textured ABS formed over entire lamp) = $80/pair extra
(available in matte black or white)

> Devil Eyes option (projectors can be lit "in color of choice" when HIDs are "off" = $80/pair extra
(colors available ~ red, blue, green, amber) (includes auto off relay)

> Pre-wired switches option (to override Angel Eyes, LEDs, other mods, etc) will be $30 extra per/switch.
*Otherwise, extra mods (CCFLs, LEDs, etc) will be "on" (as DRLs) with ignition (pre-wired).

> Shipping is $50 (insured)

*** Payments must be made with PayPal, ONLY.

I can send a detailed PayPal invoice for your order anytime you're ready to get started. Shipping instructions will be forwarded once payment is received. Current estimated turn around time is at least 8 weeks minimum (depending on mods/options).
Keep in mind that this is a 100% custom specialty service! Difficulty, as well as completion times, vary per order/application. Expected turn-around is subject to change at any given time (before and/or during the process of your order). Please take a moment to review our policies/warranties posted on the website. You'll receive final pics/video of them when complete & notification of shipping with tracking.
Please feel free to contact me directly anytime with any questions, to discuss specifics, or to place a custom order. Business hours are 8am-6pm (PST) Mon-Sat. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Have a great day!

www.sickhids.com
Brian Tremblay 530-205-9163
BBB Accredited Business
Like Sick HIDs Page on Facebook Today!
nailer
Posted 2014-04-22 4:49 PM (#155503 - in reply to #155500)

Tourer

Albuquerque, NM
Sick is right..... I don't do much night driving and am happy with my current premium setup with HID. I would like the ability to run headlights off with just (3) white angel eyes as in the video and Audi style LED's for daytime visibility.
nailer
Posted 2014-04-22 4:49 PM (#155504 - in reply to #155500)

Tourer

Albuquerque, NM
Sick is right..... I don't do much night driving and am happy with my current premium setup with HID. I would like the ability to run something like this with the addition of the "V" logo.

Edited by nailer 2014-04-22 5:18 PM

(vision.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments vision.JPG (16KB - 1 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™