You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Riding gear
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

lstayner
Posted 2012-04-15 8:42 PM (#112296 - in reply to #112294)
Subject: Re: Riding gear

Tourer

Prairie City, IA United States
MaddMAx2u - 2012-04-15 8:20 PM

Just an Earplug FYI

Someone mentioned ear plugs for music. I don't know about other states, but in Florida, a headset for sound is illegal and might get you a nice fat ticket. But plain earplugs without sound are ok. Go figger!

You misunderstood my post. I use earplugs for musicians. They lower the noise level but you still hear everything clearly. Go to the earplug store .com and look for Etonic musicians earplugs. I learned about them from a long time rider with 200K miles on a 2007 Honda st1300.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
tylerbennett
Posted 2019-07-12 2:26 PM (#192892 - in reply to #112105)
Subject: RE: Riding gear

Puddle Jumper

Blythewood, SC United States
I am ok with the riding gear that you mentioned here but you missed out the very important one that is the very important for every riders. Earplugs are the most important equipment to protect hearing damage. If you don't use the hearing protection so you will suffer from noise induced hearing loss duet to wind noise.
Also, if you use a foam and generic earplugs that will not able to work perfectly because they will block all the sounds and they are not user friendly.

See the websites below and get more information...

https://www.bigearinc.com/the-best-motorcyclist-riding-ear-plugs

https://www.noisebreaker.com/noisebreaker/recreation/motorcycling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeMNnjPBsjU
AlexAlex
Posted 2022-06-02 7:23 AM (#193142 - in reply to #112105)

Puddle Jumper

It all depends on where and how long to go, if not far away you can wear shorts without worrying about the weather, I prefer to dress in leather clothing, the more it suits the best harley tuner that I have, if the pants are from Fox or Klim, I also wear a jacket from Fox, I prefer a helmet, with such clothes do not need and raincoat, as it does not get wet and well worn in all weather, if quite hot you can instead wear a jacket and vest.
AlexAlex
Posted 2022-06-04 2:10 AM (#193144 - in reply to #193142)

Puddle Jumper

AlexAlex - 2022-06-02 7:23 AM

It all depends on where and how long to go, if not far away you can wear shorts without worrying about the weather, I prefer to dress in leather clothing, the more it suits the best harley tuner that I have, if the pants are from Fox or Klim, I also wear a jacket from Fox, I prefer a helmet, with such clothes do not need and raincoat, as it does not get wet and well worn in all weather, if quite hot you can instead wear a jacket and vest.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™