You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

GREAT BIKE CONTINUES TO AMAZE
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

HOG on Victory
Posted 2008-07-12 11:28 PM (#13427)
Subject: GREAT BIKE CONTINUES TO AMAZE

New user

Well me and the one that looks better in chaps just returned from another 2,600 mi. trip out west from Fort Smith to the Rockies to marvel at God's creation and I am happy to report a safe wonderful trip on this Vision of mine. Yes we battled the heat as some of the posts have mentioned but i don't consider it much worse than the the other Vics in my stable(see pics). My wife came up with a great solution to riding in heat back with our 03 CC that actually has me searching for heat on a regular basis. This is my tip of the week, one that some of ya'll that ride two up might already have tried. We buy the biggest foam cup at a gas stop and fill it to the brim with ice from the soda machine. She rubs the pieces of ice on my neck ears etc.. and it is one of the most wonderful feelings you can imagine. its like air conditioning! Try it works. Back to our ride we just barreled through OklaHELLma and the panhandle of TEXAS turned northwest to S.E. Colorado (I will try to attach a map of our route that I down loaded from the garmin). The bikes only draw back was as before....all the questions and discussion about it. I wish Victory would have addded a button that i could push and a brief tutorial of the bike would play through the sound system so i could rest my mouth. We hit all the high spots in the state From the loop at Trinidad to Walsenberg,then to the sand dunes over to Gunnision to Montrose, Quray to Silverton over million dollar high way then back to Aspen and over the Continental Divide. What a ride, what a Bike I am totally sold on this Horse.

(Victory Horse Stable.JPG)

(Mom and Dad's Victory Vision.JPG)

(Toward million dollar highway from Montrose.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Trinidad Loop.gdb (38KB - 8 downloads)
Attachments Victory Horse Stable.JPG (54KB - 1 downloads)
Attachments Mom and Dad's Victory Vision.JPG (54KB - 1 downloads)
Attachments Toward million dollar highway from Montrose.JPG (51KB - 2 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
badnvegas
Posted 2008-07-13 2:44 AM (#13436 - in reply to #13427)
Subject: Re: GREAT BIKE CONTINUES TO AMAZE

Cruiser

Colorado
Nice write up...keep the photos coming. I will be watching for the ride map....
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™