You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Canada
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Lifeisgood
Posted 2008-07-01 3:22 PM (#12687)
Subject: Canada

Cruiser

Victoria, BC
To all the Canadians on this site...

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Flatsix
Posted 2008-07-01 5:06 PM (#12695 - in reply to #12687)
Subject: RE: Canada

Tourer

Fargo, ND

I'm not a Canadian...but don't live too far from Winnipeg and I'll accept your 'Happy Canada Day' anyhow!

Thanks and right back at ya with a 'Happy Fourth of July'!

Best Regards,

John

Gerica
Posted 2008-07-01 10:15 PM (#12711 - in reply to #12687)

Cruiser

Thanks Reg....Right back at Ya!

Wife and I spent the day riding......actually, did you and your Missus travel up my way today? Or atleast up to Combs? Thought I hoticed a couple on a ride like yours.

Anywho.....Happy Canada Day

Lifeisgood
Posted 2008-07-02 2:44 AM (#12724 - in reply to #12711)

Cruiser

Victoria, BC
Was going to go riding today (after all, it's a national holiday), but Wife decided that she wanted to do some gardening instead (which also means me). Finished about 8:30 pm. After having a refreshing shower, I headed downtown on the bike to the Inner Harbour, to watch an awesome 'Canada Day' fireworks display over the water.

Since it quiet at work right now, I'm heading up to see my sister in Courtenay some time Wednesday morning. Was also hoping to ride to Gold River. Have been wanting to do that ride for a number of years, but something has always come up. I've heard it's awesome ride - great road & great scenery.

Cheers,
Reg
kenhiggins
Posted 2008-07-02 7:11 AM (#12725 - in reply to #12687)

Cruiser

Montreal, QC Canada
Happy Canada Day and all the best on the 4th of July. This Canadian is heading for the Dragon on 12th July. Expect to be there on the 15th. Hope to see some other Visions on the way. You can't miss us-Canadian flag flying on the back.
Spent Canada Day touring the Niagara Penninsula with 24 other bikes. Never saw another Vision.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™