You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Arlen Ness Catalog
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

ez chair
Posted 2008-02-17 11:49 AM (#5385)
Subject: Arlen Ness Catalog

Cruiser

Maine
Has anyone recieved any items from Arlen Ness for their Vision????My dealer still hasn't recieved their catalog.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
shane6727
Posted 2008-02-20 8:55 AM (#5521 - in reply to #5385)
Subject: RE: Arlen Ness Catalog

Cruiser

Got the 21 inch front wheel kit and have the exhaust and skirt on order.
bigwill5150
Posted 2008-06-25 2:00 PM (#12373 - in reply to #5385)
Subject: Re: Arlen Ness Catalog

Iron Butt

Reno County, KS
I seen something posted on another thread relating to hand rail removal covers for the rear saddlebags. I am probably looking at the wrong catalog but it was mentioned to be in the "Arlen Ness" catalog? The only online Ness catalog I've seen has 3 parts for the vision in it and none of them are what I'm looking for. Does anyone have a link to the other catalog or is it hardcopy only? The forum search engine keeps displaying errors on me unless I resubmit the search several times. :-(
Thanks.
darrylbjr
Posted 2008-06-25 2:28 PM (#12374 - in reply to #12373)

Puddle Jumper

They have a Victory Catalog that includes parts for the Vision. From the top off my head, they have the lower bag extensions that cover the exhaust, passenger handle eliminators, shorter handle bars, Big Honkers Exhaust, and a few other things. I was at the Ness dealer about a month ago and was told that the lower bag extensions and passenger handle eliminators would not be available for a couple months. Things may have changed though... try giving them a call.
mkultra
Posted 2008-06-25 2:39 PM (#12376 - in reply to #5385)

Tourer

Tucson, AZ
Not for nothing but i just went to the Ness website and they want 5 bucks for a catalog. WTF...seems to me that if you want me to buy your stuff, you would make it easier and not charge me for a catalog. Sheese its not like its good for anything else, cept maybe shimming the leg of your bar-b-que or something..........maybe its just me.

mike v
Codfather
Posted 2008-06-25 2:42 PM (#12378 - in reply to #5385)

Cruiser

I called Ness in California and they promptly sent me a free catalog.
Mudge
Posted 2008-06-25 2:55 PM (#12380 - in reply to #12373)

Tourer

20 miles west of Chicago.
Big Will; I was at my dealer's the other day and saw an open cardboard carton on the counter from Ness and labeled as replacement covers for the passenger grab rails. They were black. If you can't locate them elsewhere and are interested, try calling Randy at 1-847-669-0256. He's exceptionally good to do business with and I'm sure he'd help you out if he can.

Edited by Mudge 2008-06-25 2:55 PM
mkultra
Posted 2008-06-25 7:57 PM (#12394 - in reply to #5385)

Tourer

Tucson, AZ
Nice to know a phone call will get you a catalog...great to hear this. It was almost starting to sound like something the other american motorcylcle company would pull. Oh by the way yes i did have a very bad experiance with the others, and after being loyal for 30+ years enough was enough. The vision is phenominal.............

Mike v
BarryBennett
Posted 2008-06-25 11:25 PM (#12410 - in reply to #5385)

Cruiser

Columbia,MO
I ordered some chrome covers for the brake and clutch fluid reseviors(need spell check) on the handle bars. They were in a Ness Catalog at my dealer with all kinds of parts in it for the Vision. My dealer had to cross reference the Ness part number into a Victory number what ever that means. Parts were in stock and should arrive in a couple of days.
okthenbye
Posted 2008-06-25 11:52 PM (#12411 - in reply to #5385)

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
It is convenient living about an hour from the Arlen Ness headquarters. Just a Saturday ride away and their service dept is open also.
They are a 7 day a week operation. Great folks over there to work with, from Sales to Service to Parts. I'm having the Big Shot fuel/air controler installed this week which should balance the exhaust system installed several weeks ago.
cjnoho
Posted 2008-06-26 2:56 AM (#12418 - in reply to #5385)

Visionary

So Cal
I emailed Ness about their out dated web site and the lack of Vision parts and they sent me a free catalog. Has anyone been to the website lately?
Rock Star
Posted 2008-06-26 8:35 AM (#12422 - in reply to #5385)

Cruiser

Park City, Utah
my dealer sent me the Ness cataloge the day i asked about it. TIME FOR some new stuff!! i'd love to see the 21" front wheel on your bike, shane6727 and really want to hear about the control box, okthenbye. please update when installed.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™