You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

New Vision-finally
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Magic
Posted 2008-06-28 5:00 PM (#12527)
Subject: New Vision-finally

Cruiser

San Antonio, Texas
Well, it's done! I got all the paperwork and necessary things (like the bank) taken care of and have ordered a midnight cherry Vision. My San Antonio dealers have placed a call and found several in Oklahoma. So, they will trailer up there and pick up several bikes and return next Wednesday. They have had a run on bikes lately and really need to replenish their floor models, too. They are going to really try (within reason) to have the S1L1 (last one in store, with my name put on it) and all the make-ready done by next Thursday, so I can pick it up that evening and be ready to roll on July 4th! Wow, a new bike and fireworks, what a way to celebrate both events!

They also mentioned that it's good timing because they will be having a huge Victory party in three weeks with lots of drawings for free vendor materials and goodies, along with food, live music--the regular "party at the bike store" scene.

Now begins the hard part--the wait..........
Top of the page Bottom of the page
radioteacher
Posted 2008-06-28 6:10 PM (#12531 - in reply to #12527)
Subject: Re: New Vision-finally

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
Magic,

Congratulations!

Chuck thinks that my Vision will be ready on or before Thursday. It all depends on parts, S1L2 and the CB/Intercom. If it is, let's ride this weekend. I think a picture of the two brand new Visions sitting in front of the Alamo or the Majestic Theater downtown would look good.
Spock
Posted 2008-06-28 8:34 PM (#12535 - in reply to #12531)

Tourer

Carrollton, TX

Congratulations both of you! You are going to love the Vision. I plan to do a ride down to the hill country within the next month or so and when I do we will have to connect and go for a ride. I love the roads down there.

I have had my Vision for 102 days now and have 10,200 miles on it and it is the best thing I have every bought.

spursmvp
Posted 2008-06-29 11:22 PM (#12586 - in reply to #12527)

Tourer

O'Neill, Nebraska
Hey guys....I've gotten the bug as well. I currently own an Arlen Ness Jackpot and will be selling it to purchase a Cherry Red Vision. Chuck let me take the Demo vision for a cruise yesterday and I was stunned by how awesome the bike is. I have a hunch that he is selling more of these bikes than most dealers because I see several of them roll out of the store every week.

I'm here in SA as well so when I finally get the Vision I'll let you know.

Stay safe!
Breaker
Posted 2008-06-29 11:32 PM (#12589 - in reply to #12527)

Iron Butt

Western WA
Congrats Magic!

You won't be sorry. The Vision is just an outstanding bike. Here's to many safe and happy miles to you.

And spursmvp, be sure and let us know when you get yours.
Stryker
Posted 2008-06-30 12:14 PM (#12602 - in reply to #12527)

Puddle Jumper

Oviedo, FL
Cogratulations Guys,

I too have recently joined the family I completed the adoption papers on June 27, 2008 and took home a shiny Midnight Cherry Vision Street in what they say is a comfort trim package. However, it has chrome handlebars and controls, chrome forward tip-over wings and the HID headlight option. So, I do not really know what trim package it is as I paid the comfort price.
radioteacher
Posted 2008-06-30 12:23 PM (#12603 - in reply to #12527)

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
spursmvp,

I was thinking about the Super Steel Gray Vision with custom paint Spurs logo's, if they had won this year. Five gold trophies across the back of the trunk would have looked nice. Oh well, I bought the Black Vision that they had on the floor.

Maybe you can build the definitive Spurs tribute Victory Vision.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™