You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Lloydz Goodies
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

Codfather
Posted 2008-07-14 9:00 PM (#13567)
Subject: Lloydz Goodies

Cruiser

I had Lloydz intake plate and VFC installed on my Vision yesterday and I can feel the difference in the performance of the engine. I had the Ness Big Honkers exhaust installed 2 months ago with a nother brand controler and the bike never ran real well, lots of poping. From now on if Lloydz makes it and I want it, he gets my business. This bike runs sweet!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
sandman
Posted 2008-07-14 9:08 PM (#13568 - in reply to #13567)
Subject: Re: Lloydz Goodies

Cruiser

rhode island
codfather
how's the big honkers now? i'm planing on the honkers next month.
they sounded great on a vision street at the dealer. I think they used a level 2 map
TimS
Posted 2008-07-14 9:44 PM (#13573 - in reply to #13567)
Subject: RE: Lloydz Goodies

Iron Butt

What are your dyno numbers ?

Tim

Codfather
Posted 2008-07-14 9:59 PM (#13576 - in reply to #13567)

Cruiser

Sandman, I like the Honkers alot. They are crisp and bold but at cruise not to loud. Tim , I have not had my bike on the dyno but plan on having Lloydz do it at Sturgis. Sorry that I can't get more technical but the bike is running very strong.
Codfather
Posted 2008-07-14 9:59 PM (#13577 - in reply to #13567)

Cruiser

Sandman, I like the Honkers alot. They are crisp and bold but at cruise not to loud. Tim , I have not had my bike on the dyno but plan on having Lloydz do it at Sturgis. Sorry that I can't get more technical but the bike is running very strong.
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2008-07-14 10:03 PM (#13578 - in reply to #13576)

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Codfather - 2008-07-14 9:59 PM

Codfather, you might give Lloyd a call to confirm. His website says that he won't make it to Sturgis this year.

TimS
Posted 2008-07-14 10:25 PM (#13581 - in reply to #13576)

Iron Butt

Please post your numbers when you get them.  My CALIFORNIA bike only gained +5/+5 for the mods.  I hope you numbers are better.

Sincerely,

Tim 

rcvision
Posted 2008-07-14 11:11 PM (#13592 - in reply to #13567)

Puddle Jumper

Oakdale MN
I know Lloydz will be at the rally in IA. I have an appointment for a controller intake plate and Dyno tuning on Friday afternoon. You should give him a call because his schedule is filling up for that event,and someone else told me he was not doing sturgis this year. I think it would be worth the time to double check.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™