You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Moto Liberty and the Scorpion EXO Helmet
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

radioteacher
Posted 2008-07-13 1:33 AM (#13434)
Subject: Moto Liberty and the Scorpion EXO Helmet

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
After reading messages from Vision-Riders.com over the past few months from GAgirlTrixie, varyder and SongFan, I have been thinking about getting a Scorpion EXO-100 helmet for my wife.

She has never ridden on a motorcycle before but she loves the openness of convertibles.

About mid-morning on Saturday, I went by a store near my house for the first time called Moto Liberty of San Antonio. I started talking to the owner Nathan and salesman Neil. They had a full line of Scorpion helmets and just about any other gear you could think about.

It did not take long for me to realize that I need to bring my wife here for gear and proper fitment.

About 1:00 PM the wife and I walked in and those two guys bent over backwards to make sure that every question my wife had was answered. Half, three quarter, full face and convertible styles were tried from different manufactures. She tried on no less then 7 different helmets to find one that gave her the perfect fit and was a design that she felt comfortable wearing. She picked a Glossy Black Scorpion EXO-200. She liked the EXO-100 but wanted the extra protection from the EXO-200.

We went with a clear visor and picked her up some sunglasses.

Finally, the Neil and I started talking to her about upper body protection. They had a black mesh jacket with body panels and a zip out liner for the winter on sale. Last years stuff. It was difficult but Neil and I talked her into putting it on. It fit her perfectly!

They knocked a few more dollars off the jacket since we were getting the EXO-200. The jacket was about 50% off of list price.

Also, I found some leathers to wrap around my legs below the knee to protect my Dockers while going to and from work.

Done deal! Tomorrow she will be taking a short ride with me on the Vision to check the comfort of the new gear.

I will conclude this post with a short prayer: God, may we never require the use of our helmets for their intended proposes. Amen
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™