You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

New Victory Dealership
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

jrhodus
Posted 2008-07-19 1:14 PM (#13840)
Subject: New Victory Dealership

New user

I must be one lucky man because for over a year now I have been looking at purchasing a new Vision and now just up the road (less than two miles) I see they are building a new dealership. Now I can't wait for their grand opening. I was going to buy from a dealer over in Florida (about forty-five miles away), but now this new dealer will get my business. They should be open by the time the 2009's are out. This is great because I was waiting for the 09's with hopes that many of the issues I've been reading about will be corrected. Well I just wanted to share my good fortune with you guys. I hope to soon be sharing many great things about my new ride with you guys.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
VisionTex
Posted 2008-07-19 9:20 PM (#13852 - in reply to #13840)
Subject: RE: New Victory Dealership

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
jrhodus - 2008-07-19 12:14 PM

I must be one lucky man because for over a year now I have been looking at purchasing a new Vision and now just up the road (less than two miles) I see they are building a new dealership. Now I can't wait for their grand opening. I was going to buy from a dealer over in Florida (about forty-five miles away), but now this new dealer will get my business. They should be open by the time the 2009's are out. This is great because I was waiting for the 09's with hopes that many of the issues I've been reading about will be corrected. Well I just wanted to share my good fortune with you guys. I hope to soon be sharing many great things about my new ride with you guys.

It is great to see new Victory motorcycle dealers. Mine just quit selling Victory. They were pretty worthless in the first place so, I think Victory is weeding out the bad seed. It will be a pain for me, but in the long run, I think it will be better.
jrhodus
Posted 2008-07-20 1:38 PM (#13899 - in reply to #13840)
Subject: RE: New Victory Dealership

New user

VisionTex,
Sorry to hear your dealership shut its doors or maybe I should say congrats considering their history according to you. I am hoping the owners of this new dealership by me will be good, honest folks who care about those individuals who pass through their doors. If they prove not to be, I will take my business elsewhere for certain. Time will tell. I hope you are able to locate a better dealer near you.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™