You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

New Baby Arrival!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

bsquared62
Posted 2008-07-06 8:36 PM (#12975)
Subject: New Baby Arrival!

Cruiser

Woodstock, GA
Well, I brought the new baby home from Jacksonville on Saturday. She was a healthy 800+ lbs and was delivered without painkillers of any type. Cigars all around!

Seriously, the bike is awesome. I rode it the 325+ miles home from Jacksonville, some of them in the pouring rain, and no issues at all (except the heat from the engine and the radio controls - see my other post). I took it to a biker hangout today and got the mixed bag of reactions as everyone on the forum said I would. My favorite was "George Jetson-mobile". Ruh-roh...

Luckily the group of Harley-riders I hang with won't disown me - they may talk behind my back, but not disown me. Let 'em talk - I have one heck of a bike, and it will draw more attention than any of their bikes in a crowd. On the ride back, I even had a cutie in a pickup follow me off an exit to ask me about it and give me the "thumbs up". Too bad her very large boyfriend poked his head up from the passenger side about that time (LOL).

If anyone is remotely close to the ATL, let me know and we'll take 'em out for a jaunt in the mountains.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
rainmaker
Posted 2008-07-07 12:08 AM (#13003 - in reply to #12975)
Subject: RE: New Baby Arrival!

Cruiser

Eden Prairie, MN
bsquared62 - 2008-07-06 7:36 PM

Well, I brought the new baby home from Jacksonville on Saturday. She was a healthy 800+ lbs and was delivered without painkillers of any type. Cigars all around!

Seriously, the bike is awesome. I rode it the 325+ miles home from Jacksonville, some of them in the pouring rain, and no issues at all (except the heat from the engine and the radio controls - see my other post). I took it to a biker hangout today and got the mixed bag of reactions as everyone on the forum said I would. My favorite was "George Jetson-mobile". Ruh-roh...

Luckily the group of Harley-riders I hang with won't disown me - they may talk behind my back, but not disown me. Let 'em talk - I have one heck of a bike, and it will draw more attention than any of their bikes in a crowd. On the ride back, I even had a cutie in a pickup follow me off an exit to ask me about it and give me the "thumbs up". Too bad her very large boyfriend poked his head up from the passenger side about that time (LOL).

If anyone is remotely close to the ATL, let me know and we'll take 'em out for a jaunt in the mountains.

Congratulations on breaking away from the ignorant and opinionated and joinig the educated. Now you HD lovers don't get pissed. I was one of you, once. On my last ride with 25 of my HD buddies we rode 1800 miles in 4 days. That was nothing for me on my Vision and they noticed. The noticed how it glides through the wind. They noticed how it handled in the rain and on the corners and how it didn't overheat in the traffic at parade speed. They also noticed how my handlebars don't shake at the stop lights, and I explained it was even smother at highway speed.
In the end, at least two of them said they were going to break away from the crowd and buy a good bike next year. I believe we have purchased the best built bike in the world and ( as if we need further proof) JD Power and associates back us up on that.
I hope I can take you up on the ATL invitation, until then enjoy the ride.
radioteacher
Posted 2008-07-07 12:35 AM (#13004 - in reply to #12975)
Subject: Re: New Baby Arrival!

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
Congratulations!

Add you last four or your VIN to the "Vision Vins" thread and lets see some pictures.

I have had my Vision for three days now. 197 miles so far and a calculated 43.7 mile to the gallon.
bsquared62
Posted 2008-07-07 8:01 PM (#13065 - in reply to #12975)

Cruiser

Woodstock, GA
Thanks guys! I'll post some pics when I get back in town from my biz trip (man, am I missing her).

Happy trails!
Len Rhymes
Posted 2008-07-07 8:08 PM (#13066 - in reply to #13065)

Jacksonville Florida
Vision Bob is over in Cumming Ga if that's any help to you. Glad to hear that you made it home O.K. and that you have bonded with your New Baby.
tralphaz
Posted 2008-07-07 9:09 PM (#13073 - in reply to #12975)
Subject: RE: New Baby Arrival!

Tourer

bsquared62 - 2008-07-06 5:36 PM
I took it to a biker hangout today and got the mixed bag of reactions as everyone on the forum said I would. My favorite was "George Jetson-mobile". Ruh-roh...

Congrats........ Hell of a bike!

Jetson mobile is one I get often, Judge Dredd's bike is another, the most annoying is when someone asks me who makes this bike and I'm interrupted by someone else with "it's built by NASA."
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™