You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

ECU
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

dr_reloader
Posted 2008-07-01 4:02 PM (#12690)
Subject: ECU

Tourer

, FL United States
Which aftermarket ECU upgrade offers the best value? Which one offers the best performance? I know that Ness and Lloydz are the two main ones out there. I am wondering which one would produce the most HP and which one would produce the best MPG? Which one would have the least pop on decel? how easy is it to fine tune etc. I am looking into adding one to my bike or should I wait until I have upgraded my exhaust first? Do it at the same time?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
etspastimes
Posted 2008-07-01 4:48 PM (#12694 - in reply to #12690)
Subject: RE: ECU

Tourer

Salisbury, NC
reloader, The ECU is not what you are replacing. You are adding a fuel controler. The VFC from Loydz seems to be easy to adjust. It, along with the throttle plate, made a big difference in the way mine runs. I rode from NC to Daytona last Sat. and it made a steady pull on cruise control instead of being a little jerky like before I added them. The mileage dropped a little, but the performance is well worth it. ET
Lifeisgood
Posted 2008-07-01 6:19 PM (#12696 - in reply to #12690)

Cruiser

Victoria, BC
What's the throttle plate & what does it do?

Thanks,
Reg
etspastimes
Posted 2008-07-01 9:39 PM (#12708 - in reply to #12696)

Tourer

Salisbury, NC
It is a two piece plate that has two holes in it with a foam filter in the middle. It replaces a solid metal plate that is bolted to the top of the airbox. It lets the bike have a lot of air. It sounds like a Hoover after it is installed, until you turn up the volume. ET
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™