You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Vision-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Vision Accessories
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision DiscussionMessage format

SongFan
Posted 2007-08-07 8:56 PM (#189)
Subject: Vision Accessories

Visionary

Memphis

Ok fans, my dealer turned me loose with his 2008 catalog today and let me take notes. Here's the official price list. I only copied down stuff that I think the majority would like to know. There are lots of "bling" items and clothing stuff that you can find out on your own. The prices are all XXX.99 so I rounded them up to the next penny.

CD - $600

XM Radio - $400

CB/Comm - $600 CB Antenna - $130 Headset - $160/each

CD, XM Radio, CB/Comm require wiring harness - $50

i-Pod cable - $40

GPS - $1000

Windshields - Tall/$190, Short/$150, Blade/$130

Electric Windshield - $230

Heated Grips - $200

Heated Seats - $600

Passenger Backrest - $450 (No driver's backrest at this time. I'd watch Kuryakin.)

Luggage Rack (for Backrest) - $400

Trunk - $1300

Luggage rack (for Trunk) - $300 (don't ask me)

Trunk Liner Bag - $100

Saddle Bag Liners - $130/Pair

Highway Pegs - $200

Air Pump w/gauge - $50

Lighted Badges - $200

Stage 1 Kit - $500

Stage 2 Kit - $600

HID Driving Beam - $500

65 Amp Alternator - $300

Plan accordingly! Most dealers should install any items ordered with the purchase of the bike for cost only, no shop charges. Buying later will probably cost shop rates for the install. There are no helmet locks built in to the bike but an aftermarket kit is available. (My dealer saw it on a bike but didn't know where it came from.) Lots of good stuff in the catalog. The luggage racks look great, very stylish. Great looking Textile suits and leather jackets coming out. The textile jacket looks like a cross between Cortech and BMW stuff. Lots of pockets, 8 vents and two liners - one mesh/one fleece (reversible). Super versatile and the matching pants look great. Arlen Ness has some really sharp women's jackets coming.

2008 is going to be a great year to be a Vision rider (and passenger).

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2007-08-07 9:49 PM (#190 - in reply to #189)
Subject: RE: Vision Accessories

Fountain Inn, SC United States
thanks SongFan! There's some cool accessories to choose from.

badnvegas
Posted 2007-08-07 10:16 PM (#191 - in reply to #189)
Subject: Re: Vision Accessories

Cruiser

Colorado
Thanks SongFan.....nicely done and thinking ahead.
Miles
Posted 2007-08-07 10:36 PM (#192 - in reply to #189)

Tourer

Mount Vernon, WA United States
For those that have had the opportunity to see/ride a Vision (I won't get that chance till '08 maybe), don't even know if local dealer took any orders, I guess not. Aaaaannnnyway... does it look like those who already own some of those accessories will be able to integrate them in. As example, several already own a GPS, or XM. Does it look like "standard" RAM style mounts are used, or is it a case of having to hobble something together to work on a proprietary mount?
SongFan
Posted 2007-08-09 5:38 PM (#206 - in reply to #192)

Visionary

Memphis
The mount for the GPS is Garmin snap-in unit, definitely not RAM mount.  If you already have a GPS (especially Garmin) you should be able to RAM mount it and wire it in without much trouble.  Not sure about the wiring compatability with other brands.
visionrider
Posted 2008-06-21 3:41 PM (#12186 - in reply to #189)

Puddle Jumper

Talked with Kuryakin at Myrtle beach bike week. The rep said at this time they haven't even brought a Vision in for development yet. he told me they wait till there is enough on the road to justify the expense to develop new products. Was asking him about a trunk rack for vision, He said my best bet was to buy the Victory model because would be months before they had products on market.

Edited by visionrider 2008-06-21 3:41 PM
radioteacher
Posted 2008-06-21 7:27 PM (#12188 - in reply to #189)

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
SongFan,

Any word on the 2009 Vision colors, when the 2009 Custom Order Program starts and the 2009 price?

I heard that the dealer meeting on the 2009 bikes is the end of July. I am thinking that the 2009 specifications should be finished by now.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™