2012 Victory Vision Tour $7000
rlreed
Posted 2019-09-08 8:50 PM (#192935)
Subject: 2012 Victory Vision Tour $7000

Cruiser

Tavares, Fl
2012 Victory Vision Tour, Metalic Bronze in color. This bike has been meticously maintained. No more than 3000 miles on oil changes, with synthetic blend. . Less than 100 miles on new metzger 888 tires with Ride On sealant/balancer, new brake pads and belt allignment and both wheel speed sensors have been replaced. Recent new headlights, fork seals, fuel float and Barnett clutch. It has a custom made dash bag and Victory foot rests. It has three cup holders, two chrome drivers and one black passenger and factory drivers backrest. It has the cycleops luggage rack and cycleops vents. It has a Kuryakyn light controller that flashes the brake lights in the tour pack. The tour pack also has extra LED lights and lights up very well even in the daylight. It has a Hitch-doc trailer hitch and wired for a Voyager brake controller which is included. I towed an Aspen Classic popup camper with brakes and they worked great. The bike has 40000 miles and is in my opinion in excellent condition. The bike has been ridden, never abused. No dents or cracks in the body, just very minor wear and tear and the plastic front fender extension has been repaired...The bike has always been parked in an air conditioned garage. Due to health reasons I have to switch over to a trike but I will not give the Vision away, its too nice to do that....Everything has been maintained on this bike and its ready to go, nothing needed but gas. rlreed50@yahoo.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page