First night apart
RotnRat
Posted 2008-07-22 9:52 PM (#14134)
Subject: First night apart

Cruiser

South of Houston Tx
I took my Vision in and left her with the service department this morning, this will be the first night we have been apart since I got her. When I expressed my pain about this to my wife she suggested that I call the service dept. and leave a message on their machine as to inquire on her condition, but I think she was just being sarcastic.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
varyder
Posted 2008-07-22 10:01 PM (#14138 - in reply to #14134)
Subject: RE: First night apart

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA

RotnRat - 2008-07-22 9:52 PM I took my Vision in and left her with the service department this morning, this will be the first night we have been apart since I got her. When I expressed my pain about this to my wife she suggested that I call the service dept. and leave a message on their machine as to inquire on her condition, but I think she was just being sarcastic.

I had my at the Vision Care Center (Visions don't go to the shop, only to a care center, all other bikes go to the shop) twice and I tried to get them to email daily with a picture of her while see was there. I never saw one picture. My wife suggested I go down and sleep on the floor beside it but I couldn't find my sleeping bag. I think she was being sarcastic as well. Jealousy will get her nowhere.

Top of the page Bottom of the page