Wish Me Luck--Jackpot for Sale
spursmvp
Posted 2008-07-20 10:26 PM (#13937)
Subject: Wish Me Luck--Jackpot for Sale

Tourer

O'Neill, Nebraska
Hey everyone...I had the pleasure of 'borrowing' the demo Vision from the dealer and took it for a great spin in the Texas Hill Country. All of this was done on Saturday and in the meantime I have asked Ironhorse of San Antonio to sell my Arlen Ness Jackpot.

Chuck and Kim also suggested that put the JP on eBay....so I did this yesterday. If you have any non-Visionary friends interested in an awesome bike, please direct them to this auction.

Thanks guys and once I sell my first Vic I will purchase my second....a Cherry Vision!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=...

So...wish me luck!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
radioteacher
Posted 2008-07-20 10:59 PM (#13939 - in reply to #13937)
Subject: Re: Wish Me Luck--Jackpot for Sale

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
Good Luck! Email me if you want to ride sometime. After you get your Vision we can get together with Magic and check out the Hill Country.

Take care,
Magic
Posted 2008-07-21 10:32 AM (#13958 - in reply to #13937)
Subject: RE: Wish Me Luck--Jackpot for Sale

Cruiser

San Antonio, Texas
Yeah, count me in. Three Visions together will be certain to draw a crowd.

My hard core HD brother (2004 Ultra) finally got to stop by and check out the Vision. He said the usual good stuff about it (of course, he declined taking it out). After they left, I asked my wife to check with his wife about what he said immediately after they left. He mentioned that he really thought he wouldn't like the bike's styling after seeing the pictures, but after seeing "live", he really did like it and really thought that the amenities were nicely done. He came away impressed and will probably want to check it out further a little later. I'd say he may convert, but then all those tatoos would be wasted.
spursmvp
Posted 2008-07-21 7:31 PM (#14001 - in reply to #13937)

Tourer

O'Neill, Nebraska
Thanks guys I hope Chuck and Kim can work some of their own 'magic' when it comes to selling my bike. I took their demo bike for a spin (2nd time) on Saturday and while I was in Greene, 2 couples walked up to me to ask about the bike.

Take care!
radioteacher
Posted 2008-07-21 9:33 PM (#14005 - in reply to #13937)

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
I have been on that demo Vision myself and the demo Kingpin. I went to demo a Goldwing at a Honda shop on IH35 and the kid that has been breathing fewer years then I have been riding told me "No". The demo bikes are a big plus.

The last 18 days have been a lot of fun. Tomorrow I will be taking "Sparks" in for its 500 mile (650 mile on odometer) Vision check up. I hope they can get it finished soon so I can ride on. Looks like we have some rain coming in from Dolly for a few days. I hope it rains and moves on so I can get back on the road.

Once again, good luck on your sale and future purchase.
spursmvp
Posted 2008-07-21 11:53 PM (#14020 - in reply to #14005)

Tourer

O'Neill, Nebraska
Hey Teach....did you have Ironhorse install your L1/S2 pipes?

If so have you experienced the backfiring that I've been reading about on the forum?

I had to deal with that on my JP and figure with the Lloydz VFCIII, PMRT intake and pipes....it set me back well over $1k.

Just thought I'd see if you feel it's worth the $$'s.

Cheers!

Mitch