Weekend Visison report from Hollister Ca.
JSP
Posted 2008-07-14 9:57 PM (#13575)
Subject: Weekend Visison report from Hollister Ca.

Cruiser

on the edge of Los Angeles

This past weekend was a real treat for a Vision Rider such as my self.  We stayed in a RV park that had many other riders and I being the only Victory there caused some real attention. Much respect for the new Vision.  Made plenty of friends. All who rode HD.   Went into town for two days and met up with some old race friends who now make custom bikes out of Santa Cruz.  I parked in front of a local retailer who did tell me upon my return he should have been selling tickets to view my bike.  I saw one other Vision there that was Silver and had Ness Dealer plates from Dublin, Ca. 

The event is a bike rally for me and a place to get some  interesting shirts and things. We used it as a starting point for many great rides thru the Santa Cruz Mountains and along the coast From Montery to Half Moon Bay. 

I got a lot of thunbs up from fellow riders on HD's and that agin makes me feel real good about having this as my ride.

Possibly next year more Vision's will be able to enjoy the great rides that can be had from this starting point.

(Vision at the curb.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Vision at the curb.jpg (40KB - 3 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
tralphaz
Posted 2008-07-14 11:04 PM (#13588 - in reply to #13575)
Subject: RE: Weekend Visison report from Hollister Ca.

Tourer

Nice to know there were a couple other Visions there, I was there on Saturday, saw a handful of Vics but the only Vision I saw was my own.
Top of the page Bottom of the page