Vision Pilot/Copilot Stickers
Rebel
Posted 2008-06-07 6:20 PM (#11549)
Subject: Vision Pilot/Copilot Stickers

Iron Butt

Linwood, MI
Ok, who has the Pilot/Copilot stickers and how can I get some? Was it Songfan? Where the heck is he...?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
SongFan
Posted 2008-06-07 6:34 PM (#11551 - in reply to #11549)
Subject: RE: Vision Pilot/Copilot Stickers

Visionary

Memphis

E-mail me your address and I'll hook you up when I can get to the post office.  My e-mail address is in my profile.

Rebel
Posted 2008-06-08 1:32 AM (#11557 - in reply to #11549)
Subject: Re: Vision Pilot/Copilot Stickers

Iron Butt

Linwood, MI
Thanks, Bro!
sandman
Posted 2008-06-10 8:22 PM (#11673 - in reply to #11549)

Cruiser

rhode island
songfan
got them today, thanks

Edited by sandman 2008-06-10 8:22 PM
ebayjoe
Posted 2008-06-16 8:29 PM (#11948 - in reply to #11549)

Cruiser

East Ohio
Got mine today, immediately replaced the vision riders sticker on my helmet, at least I bought them to support the site, but these are awesome, you should sell hats and patches, thanks

Super Steel
Rebel
Posted 2008-06-16 10:07 PM (#11952 - in reply to #11549)

Iron Butt

Linwood, MI
Got mine Saturday. Thanks a ton, Songfan! They look fantastic. I don't know how you made them, but you wouldn't happen to have a JPEG or GIF file of the image, would you? I'd like to get a patch made, maybe.
SongFan
Posted 2008-06-16 10:35 PM (#11953 - in reply to #11549)

Visionary

Memphis

Rebel,

Go to the Gallery, drop-down menu (under Photo Albums), Crawford - Go, page 2 of his gallery. There are 5 excellent images to pick from.

To all my fellow Vision Pilots/CoPilots out there, thanks for the run. I have a ton of new friends that I have never met and look forward to meeting as many of you as possible. I'm just about out of the stickers so the limited edition run is about over. If I promised some of you a set and you never got them please let me know. I had a few fall into the black hole when the postal rates changed several weeks back.

Thanks again to JAM and Miles for putting up with this whole thing. (JAM did a fantastic job on the Vision-Riders logo. Perfect in it's simplicity.) Crawford is a true artiste. I'm equally proud to wear both logos. This is one of the neatest things I've ever been involved with. Really amazing how fast it all came together.

Thanks to all.

Tom

Crawford
Posted 2008-07-10 12:12 PM (#13294 - in reply to #11953)

Tourer

Regina Saskatchewan Canada
I'm not sure about the artiste thing but thanks SongFan. It was everybody on the forum with the ideas, I just pulled them all together into my 'Vision' of the logo. As luck would have it, it turned out better than I imagined. You did a fantastic job with the decals, thanks. I have them on our helmets and I gave a set to a friend in Regina who has a Steel Gray Vision. I agree it was cool how everything came together so quickly to have been a part of it. I think I am going to have some t-shirts made up to see what the logo looks like larger.

Edited by Crawford 2008-07-10 12:13 PM
kenhiggins
Posted 2008-07-10 3:37 PM (#13304 - in reply to #13294)

Cruiser

Montreal, QC Canada
Songfan

My dealer in Ontario, Canada is very upset that it was a limited run. When he saw our Pilot and Copilot stickers, he saw dollar signs. He said everyone will want one.

Its time for you to go into mass production to supply North America and give up your day job! lol

Thanks for them. We wear them proudly.

To everyone else, watch for us passing thru Kentucky on our way to Deals Gap. Leaving Toronto Saturday morning and hoping to get to Lexington in one day. Will spend 2 days there then off to Deals Gap, thru the Smokey Mtns up to Penn. then back to Toronto.

Hope to see other Visions on the way.
victory2002
Posted 2008-07-10 5:02 PM (#13310 - in reply to #13304)

Cruiser

Northeast Pennsylvania
To everyone else, watch for us passing thru Kentucky on our way to Deals Gap. Leaving Toronto Saturday morning and hoping to get to Lexington in one day. Will spend 2 days there then off to Deals Gap, thru the Smokey Mtns up to Penn. then back to Toronto.

A couple roads to look at coming back from deals gap. Look for Rte 16 thru lower Virginia (awesome mtn road), 219 up thru virginia , west virginia...220 Virginia.... 33 to Skyline drive, then 522 Virginia, west virginia, Pennsylvania. These are all great roads we just traveled on a week ago on our vacation from Northeast Pa to Gatlinburg TN and back. Enjoy
kenhiggins
Posted 2008-07-10 7:53 PM (#13325 - in reply to #13310)

Cruiser

Montreal, QC Canada
Thanks for the info Jon. We will be sure to take those routes. Any ideas on cheap hotels?