Sticky Looking for Article Authors
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2012-04-02 10:09 AM (#111283)
Subject: Looking for Article Authors

Fountain Inn, SC United States
We are putting out the call for articles to our members. If you would like to author and article for our sites, we're interested. We are looking for articles on anything Victory, it doesn't have to be about the Vision. While we can't pay you for your work, we will be sure to send you a free tshirt and stickers for your effort.

We're looking for an article of about 1000 words, with photos if possible. It's not that hard once you get started. Just let those creative juices flow!

Some topic suggestions:
REVIEW A NEW VICTORY.
Demo Trucks are now touring the country. Go get a demo ride, take photos and tell us what you think. Or do an in-depth review of YOUR new Victory. It doesn't have to be a fluff piece, you can (and should) point out cons as well as pros.

YOUR BIG BIKE TRIP.
Those of you who are taking/planning big trips, we think they'd make great stories. Tell us how you planned & prepared, show us your photo travelog, or review the route taken and the itinerary along the way.

YOUR BIKE MOD.
If you can document your engine modification in detail, we want to see it. KevinX, you have some photos and a good writing style, let's see something!

We're open to ideas. If you have one, let me know and I'll help where I can. There's a bunch of talented folks on this site, let us hear from you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page